Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is an episode of Peep Show where Mark is asked to do a doomed project and has to pull together a presentation on it. so after alienating everyone else in the group he tries to run away from the presentation room, then bricks it; as the boss and his friends all stare at him, all he can think to do is desperately lie. not sure why that just popped in my head 🥰
1652478808140.png

1652478601096.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Where has all this "Pal" nonsense come from. She has only started using it since she met OH. Perhaps he's hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
This is getting more hilarious by the minute.

I think what she is forgetting is that if it does go to court and she loses, it doesn’t matter if old Israel Street does it pro bono, she will have to pay Martin’s legal fees.

Now if I were Martin, I would be looking for the most expensive lawyer i could find…..

Absolute moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's OK, Jack has said that you can make a recipe for 11p, and if you times that by 3 it's 33p so that proves that Lee Anderson is a big fatty boom boom liar because no one can make things cheaper than Jack!

Is this their reasoning?
It's not so much reasoning as the sort of thing that might happen if you trod on a goose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's OK, Jack has said that you can make a recipe for 11p, and if you times that by 3 it's 33p so that proves that Lee Anderson is a big fatty boom boom liar because no one can make things cheaper than Jack!

Is this their reasoning?
No one can be as poor as Jack. No one can suffer as much as Jack. No one can make slip as cheap as Jack. No one can be as insufferable as Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m jumping ahead (really need to go to sleep but, chaos), I’ve been thinking about my court outfit and I would like to go dressed in an outfit which represents the VBI. Since it doesn’t exist that either means a plain white dress, no traaazers on this bird, or my birthday suit. I’m not a melted church candle but I shan’t inflict that upon the canal on our most joyous day.

If you want to spot me on the day, I’ll be at the side with my slow cooker plugged in to make tea for us all x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Lads please this is all too much. My OH (who is very private and not on social media) is away and there's nothing to stop me reading all night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She really doesn't seem to realise that all this cockiness and smugness is going to reflect badly on her at trial. She only won the Hopkins case by the skin of her teeth and the result could well have been different if she'd been in front of a different judge. So obviously she considers doubling down and being extra cunty to be the prudent course of action this time round.

I hate that she makes me root for deeply unpleasant people, but I hope she gets her Mediterranean arse handed to her.

Reactions: 62
She really doesn't seem to realise that all this cockiness and smugness is going to reflect badly on her at trial. She only won the Hopkins case by the skin of her teeth and the result could well have been different if she'd been in front of a different judge. So obviously she considers doubling down and being extra cunty to be the prudent course of action this time round.

I hate that she makes me root for deeply unpleasant people, but I hope she gets her Mediterranean arse handed to her.
I truly believe if the defendant had been anyone other than Katie Hopkins, and that that defendant had bothered to turn up to court, that Jack would have lost the case.

Reactions: 57
I can just imagine when her lawyer has to calmly explain to her that suggesting she earns lots of money isn’t the same as when someone said she desecrated a war memorial. And he’d rather not take the case, thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.