Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Grunking after gymnastics class but she doesn’t seem to realise that werkin’ class folk own homes too, just not the sort that she would buy - therefore she has to rent cos she ain’t gonna buy a run down 2 bed terrace in an ex mining town. I’m not familiar with dahn sahf but I imagine she would want a 500K house.
Naaah that’s too cheap for her, she'd look down her nose at that

• Haha
Reactions: 21

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I’m sat in my car in Asda car park open mouthed at the last tweet, I can’t laugh because the windows are open as it’s too hot. But this is the best day in Tattle history.

One question, when LA said about taking from vulnerable members of society, is he referring to just the books or do we believe he knows about the grift too?

Please let it go to court. Please let her finances be exposed. 2022, year of the World Cup and Jack Monroe finally in her box.
Who knows, but I could always skip an envelope into his offices the next time I’m down that way visiting family. She can’t sue me, I’ve got nuffink.

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
Her comments about JK Rowling were pretty defamatory. I can’t remember the exact quote but I’m sure someone has screeenshot but something along the lines of -a classic case of being radicalised by the internet or something like this. The fucking arrogance of Jack. I assume JK couldn’t be arsed with that particular libel publicly but I think the offending post got deleted quick enough.
JK takes zero prisoners. There was someone in the Scottish Indy movement who had to tweet a public apology to her. Don’t know what else, but it looked very much like the person concerned had received a legal letter.

• Heart

Darlingbitgauche

didn't Jack say her lawyer would work pro bono and the defendants would have to pay all the costs? If so, why is she asking for PayPals to fund the costs she says she won't have?

ETA GoFundMe squig was almost certainly trying to help her here too.
She deleted that tweet last night but have seen plenty of squigs sharing the tip jar link for people asking about crowdfunding

Reactions: 20

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
View attachment 1265917

Well played squig.

View attachment 1265918

Steady the buffs.

View attachment 1265920

Would you rather fight 10,000 Jack sized Laurence Foxes or one Laurence Fox sized Jack?
View attachment 1265917

Well played squig.

View attachment 1265918

Steady the buffs.

View attachment 1265920

Would you rather fight 10,000 Jack sized Laurence Foxes or one Laurence Fox sized Jack?
I am barely 5ft so I’m going with the One LJ sizes Jack because I’m good at kicking folk in the kneecaps (all my siblings are at least 6 inches taller than me and are vicious fucks that can only be stopped by kneecap kicks).

• Haha
Reactions: 20