Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
In my town the cheapest houses on rightmove just now are a few thousand less than 500k. And that's for a 2/3 bedroom terraced ex council house or a tiny box on a new estate. She won't be wanting one of those🤣
Dear LAWD I knew it was crazy down there but not that bad! We’ve got 2 bed ex council houses that need renovating going for 250K when 4 years ago they’d have been lucky to get 120K. I fort is Midlanders were safe from this shite 🥴

I have ADHD (and Aspergers syndrome / ASD) and caffeine helps me concentrate.
Oooo interesting! I’ve yet to come across an ND person that caffeine helps in that way (not that I know millions like) but me and The Others I Know have a triple espresso strength coffee loaded with sugar before bed so we can sleep 🤣

The only time caffeine helped me concentrate was when I was chugging 5-6 cans of Monster or Relentless a day 🥴

Reactions: 19

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
A more Twitter-savvy Frau/herr than me may be able to see the trajectory but I just noticed that her followers are at 518k. It wasn’t that long ago we were watching it break the 500k barrier. I guess the latest chaos has helped. 🙄
She was at 507k when I checked on Wednesday or Thursday

• Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
Yeah, I reckon Jack spunked that money the second she got it, and has been absolutely craving a repeat performance ever since. Has she got Mr Israel on a retainer?
So when she said the white wing press are scrabbling, this is what she was referring to?:
2E505D5A-80C7-447F-B629-0295340F28D9.jpeg

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Thread title nomination:

Look What You Made Us Do

Her Billy Big Balls energy is a great example of how scared and bullied she is......

(Honestly, the internet gave Jack enough rope and boom, she's hanging herself.)
The best thing my Great Gran ever taught me was that saying. Oh boy. Its led To spectacular chaos and my life is rather dull, so for Jack…

Reactions: 18

wibble

VIP Member
I find it so hard to take Laurence Fox seriously, “I am the leader”, “We are not Katie Hopkins”. He sounds like a Doctor Who villain.
I doubt you are meant to.
Which is why it is so funny watching people lose their minds,
He's a modern day Lord Sutch....

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
it’s crazy at the minute. Our house has increased in value by 45% in the last year. We’re in an ex-mining town up north with high levels of poverty, but we’re near the M1. I think people from the big cities 20 minutes away (🔺) are looking to buy here to commute, but if you’re local and live and work here, getting a foot on the property ladder will be nigh on impossible
Dear LAWD I knew it was crazy down there but not that bad! We’ve got 2 bed ex council houses that need renovating going for 250K when 4 years ago they’d have been lucky to get 120K. I fort is Midlanders were safe from this shite 🥴

• Wow

shouldbutshornt

I agree the fuller convo is for a different time and place but, That's exactly my point, you can't say that racism has a new definition now that somehow magically involves some sort of political or social overtone.

As someone of African heritage I can hand on heart say the most racist interaction I have ever witnessed first hand was between an Indian and a Pakistani. And this happened in the middle of England where the general audience was literally left jaw-dropped.

Race / creed / religion / colour can differ as as much as possible in my eyes but prejudice (aka what racism actually is) will always apply between any subset of such.

My favourite moment from life was and always will be the first time I heard Morgan Freeman (in his role as Aseem in the move Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves) utter the words "Allah loves wondrous variety"

Apologies for taking this slightly off topic. As you were Frau ♥
The telescope bit was pretty funny too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Slander is a false spoken statement damaging to someone's reputation, libel is a published false statement damaging to someone's reputation. He talked about her in the video, so it'd be slander
Lol u didn’t see my edit in time haha, of course Jack doesn’t read here so she won’t see this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17