Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
He only sent her a fiver on PayPal. That wouldn’t pay for a taxi to the airport 🤣🤣🤣

Personally. I don’t how anyone who calls scrambled egg scamby egg and calls her partner good peoples can even think she can try and take on a journalist trained in media law.
Yeah, I mean all as armchairs are sitting here thinking is it/isn’t it libel anc we generally have no idea. Her squiggles seem so certain it is. Media guy who has the background is convinced it isn’t.

Reactions: 24

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
This is like the ‘how it started’ bit. The ‘how it’s going’ bit is her telling the judge how stressful it was for her, how she really was scared to even go online, and how exhausting and traumatic it is for her to to have to come to court.
I just hope she knows what's she's doing. Good luck pet!

• Haha

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Can someone please fucking explain the difference between slander and libel.
Slander is a false spoken statement damaging to someone's reputation, libel is a published false statement damaging to someone's reputation. He talked about her in the video, so it'd be slander

JombleWomble

VIP Member
!!! did that actually happen?! I deleted Twitter to keep me sane so have to rely on Tattle for all the deliciousness now.
I saw the screenshot on this thread a few pages back. It's glorious. Might steal the SS to use as my phone background 😂 I blocked Jack on twitter because I couldn't cope with seeing friends and family buy in to her nonsense.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
View attachment 1266067I'm not at all knowledgeable about legal stuffs but I found this interesting regarding a case that Elton John brought to court. By my understanding this was thrown out because it was written in an entertainment section and not as a serious news report and so the tone of the piece was what was considered important. Similarly, The Reclaim Party piece is very much in keeping with the tone of their previous scathing articles/interviews. By their very nature they claim freedom of speech and the right to air their opinions. The remark was flippant, the use of the word 'probably' clears the claim of fact and had it not been for JM highlighting it, it would have reached a very small audience.

As for 'takes from the poor' and is a 'self proclaimed saviour', well, no contest, your honour. In my opinion. Allegedly, etc.
This is the graun all over- opinion piece won’t be understood as “fact”
Except they are, as we see here all the time.

Pavlova

VIP Member
I find it so hard to take Laurence Fox seriously, “I am the leader”, “We are not Katie Hopkins”. He sounds like a Doctor Who villain.
All we need is him getting his guitar out... and what with Jacksie's impending Billy Bragg warbling...
💀🤣🦉🍾
Edit to add @MooBelle, it'll blow your mind. Get your Court outfit ready

• Haha

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
As I would have said at any point if handed a copy of this shite (or any other, such as Nigelissima or anything that contains edible food) - what do you expect me to do with this? I can't eat a fucking book.

(even before you take into account that poverty is also correlated with lower levels of literacy and numeracy; nobody with a reading age of entry 2 is going to be able to make head nor tail of literally anything she has ever written. Her books are completely inaccessible to the very people most likely to need food bank and other support).
Which she would know, had she been raised in a Pov area like I was. Over 20 years of living there, watching generational trauma, addiction, barely attending school, repeating itself, etc.

Droosie123

VIP Member
I will be interested to see how this pans out….can just hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from Jack and her followers when it all falls apart. Stupid cow.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Jack was assigned female at birth and identifies as non-binary. She accepts she presents as female and accepted they or she as pronouns. Around 2011 she changed her name to Jack Monroe. We deliberately don’t use her deadname as although we are “sad hausfraus” we do actually have basic respect for LGBTQ+ people and respect their wishes, where they are clear and consistent.
She identified as a woman with a biro more recently than NB, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 23