Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slander is a false spoken statement damaging to someone's reputation, libel is a published false statement damaging to someone's reputation. He talked about her in the video, so it'd be slander
But libel because then the video was published on Twitter,
so it’s deemed to be other than a spoken statement.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Slander is a false spoken statement damaging to someone's reputation, libel is a published false statement damaging to someone's reputation. He talked about her in the video, so it'd be slander
Legally they're pretty much equivalent these days anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Nope, it's still getting a lot of engagement and people saying they're giving her cash
sooo, let me get this straight. every now and then a crisis emerges where everyone must be whipped up into a frenzy of outrage. and somehow this involves sending her a fuckton of money and people fall for it every time?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
My sleep meds kicked in last night and I couldn't stay awake any longer, just grunked 11 pages 😂

And she's awake already and patrolling Twitter. Clear your weekend diaries fraus, this could be a slog! 😩
So did mine, I feel your pain! Fortunately my (actually) ADHD meds did a cracking job of allowing me to laser focus on grunking this morning and I managed to avoid speaking to any of the parents at gymnastics this morning. Winning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she straight up searching her name. Is she planning on suing the world?!

Crikey Mr lawyer best get your pencil sharpenend your gonna be busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine if tattle went after Jack, she's certainly said some dodgy things to smear here. It would of course come to nothing, but starting action might shed a lot of light on why she has so many threads here. But who has the time, energy, money and inclination for all that.

She was very quick to tell tattle of her 100% success rate and how many lawyers Hopkins had once she became aware of here :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I have ADHD (and Aspergers syndrome / ASD) and caffeine helps me concentrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In my town the cheapest houses on rightmove just now are a few thousand less than 500k. And that's for a 2/3 bedroom terraced ex council house or a tiny box on a new estate. She won't be wanting one of those🤣
Dear LAWD I knew it was crazy down there but not that bad! We’ve got 2 bed ex council houses that need renovating going for 250K when 4 years ago they’d have been lucky to get 120K. I fort is Midlanders were safe from this shite 🥴

I have ADHD (and Aspergers syndrome / ASD) and caffeine helps me concentrate.
Oooo interesting! I’ve yet to come across an ND person that caffeine helps in that way (not that I know millions like) but me and The Others I Know have a triple espresso strength coffee loaded with sugar before bed so we can sleep 🤣

The only time caffeine helped me concentrate was when I was chugging 5-6 cans of Monster or Relentless a day 🥴

Reactions: 19
Again, if she is not taking money from the povs. Who are the books aimed at? Jack's publishers seem to think they are aimed at...the poor 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20220514-102821_Chrome.jpg

Oh, and this foodbank had to buy them (Tin Can Cook)....no freebies for them. 40 books, and another 8 for libraries!
Screenshot_20220514-103053_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Having been on the receiving end of a Narc abusive ex husband who 7 years later still wangs on about me, says vile things, pays no child support ever (job hopping asshole easily evades CMS systems), has zero interest in said child, has never, ever contacted me but is extremely good at playing the victim, I am now pretty much bullet proof when it comes to people saying stuff about me. I haven’t once retaliated or bothered to tell people the actual truth, because I simply do not give a duck what anyone else thinks and you cannot win against a Narc so it’s true waste of time to even bother.

However - it would be nice to watch her exposed for what she is. Because her type are very rarely exposed in a very public way.
Same dear heart, same. 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely the defendant would only be paying the fees if they lost?
Need a proper lawyer to comment on this, but even if a defendant loses the claimant won’t necessarily have all their costs paid. It’s up to the judge when he/she makes a costs order (if a costs order is even applied for), and that costs application can be denied - for example due to the other side’s behaviour [WAVES AT JACK] - or only partially awarded.

Reactions: 38
Her books are still for sale on Amazon etc so. I don't know what she means by free?!
Yes, how might a poor person access one of these free books? She doesn't want people using the PDFs available online, so where does one get a free book?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.