Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
Slander is a false spoken statement damaging to someone's reputation, libel is a published false statement damaging to someone's reputation. He talked about her in the video, so it'd be slander
But libel because then the video was published on Twitter,
so it’s deemed to be other than a spoken statement.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

L3moning

VIP Member
Slander is a false spoken statement damaging to someone's reputation, libel is a published false statement damaging to someone's reputation. He talked about her in the video, so it'd be slander
Legally they're pretty much equivalent these days anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

• Wow

floozifer

Grunking after gymnastics class but she doesn’t seem to realise that werkin’ class folk own homes too, just not the sort that she would buy - therefore she has to rent cos she ain’t gonna buy a run down 2 bed terrace in an ex mining town. I’m not familiar with dahn sahf but I imagine she would want a 500K house.
In my town the cheapest houses on rightmove just now are a few thousand less than 500k. And that's for a 2/3 bedroom terraced ex council house or a tiny box on a new estate. She won't be wanting one of those🤣

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
FOR THE LOVE OF SLOP SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBEL AND SLANDER
I think it can be both slanderous (because spoken) and libellous (because “published” on Twitter).

ETA that I don’t think it’s either, but I’m not a literal expert

L3moning

VIP Member
I’ve heard better logic from my 6 year old, such as “If you don’t let me (I forget what it was), I will wee myself on purpose, and then what will you do?”

Erm, laugh cos you’re the one angry and covered in piss, not me?

^ That will be Jack.
I doubt it will stand up in court, but that'll be the argument.

jenny2603

VIP Member
I don't have time at the minute to grunk the last 6 or so threads but for anyone following the
JD / AH trial I would love to get DR curry's assessment of everyone's favourite SMOL Pixie

I personally suspect histrionic personality disorder (my own opinion your honour, not related to tattle at all)

And also her claims that POC can't be racist makes me laugh my black ass off.
I have only ever heard that claim from extreme left white folk.
I sat through her testimony going "wait how did Jack, get mixed up in all this". It was uncanny.

• Haha