Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lozza.... OH?
He only sent her a fiver on PayPal. That wouldn’t pay for a taxi to the airport 🤣🤣🤣

Personally. I don’t how anyone who calls scrambled egg scamby egg and calls her partner good peoples can even think she can try and take on a journalist trained in media law.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
He only sent her a fiver on PayPal. That wouldn’t pay for a taxi to the airport 🤣🤣🤣

Personally. I don’t how anyone who calls scrambled egg scamby egg and calls her partner good peoples can even think she can try and take on a journalist trained in media law.
Yeah, I mean all as armchairs are sitting here thinking is it/isn’t it libel anc we generally have no idea. Her squiggles seem so certain it is. Media guy who has the background is convinced it isn’t.

Reactions: 24
The Reclaim Party posted that video didn’t they? They have just under 65,000 followers. So, in other words, Jack has boosted the views via her significantly larger following.
And she thinks this will look good in court?
Yes, she really is that stupid.
p.s. not that I think she has a case. Even if the statement is untrue (which I don’t think it is), it has to cause “serious harm” (to reputation) for it to be defamation. You can see there was an argument in the Hopkins case - but the facts were very different. And if Jack wants to claim it did serious harm because so many people saw it (because she encouraged them to) - then she’s even more stupid than I thought (and I already thought she was very very stupid indeed).
p.p.s. Also, what was she thinking claiming “her” lawyer would act pro bono if she’d not even checked this with him? Who knows if he’d even take her on? He’s not the same man he was when acted for her in the Hopkins case - he was sacked from the firm he worked for back then, and also had to face disciplinary proceedings before the legal regulator for sending abusive tweets. She’s really jumped the gun with the begging bowl too - surely she’s got enough in the Patreon pot to pay for a session with a lawyer?

I do think that, due to a combination of her out-of-control ego and anger issues, she has massively fucked up this time. Massively. Not only that but she has made things considerably worse for herself by doubling down. And she’s too thick to realise it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I’m only on page 35 of the last thread so I’m going back to do a grunk (thanks data! Any Star Trek fraus?) but my god she really has got her knickers in a twist hasn’t she? She’s clearly drunk rattled. Rattle rattle. I tried to tell my Old Harold about her but they think she’s on “the right side”. Also I keep making far too many references to the canal so I expect to be sued asap. Can someone explain why Mr Israel is in Israel? I must have missed that bit many threads ago with all my hooting and fizzing (and coming on tattle after a few cheap ciders).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember the Henry hoover gif that was aimed at Walliams? She’s got a very short memory.

she’s basically been on a non stop twitter rage since Jamie Oliver got that job she wanted and she’s been worse since Louisa left.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
David Cameron
David Walliams
Stacey Dooley
Paul Hollywood
JK.Rowling

I might have forgotten more - it’s late!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, I mean all as armchairs are sitting here thinking is it/isn’t it libel anc we generally have no idea. Her squiggles seem so certain it is. Media guy who has the background is convinced it isn’t.
I don't think it is, he's right (as much as I want Jacksie in court). It qualifies under 'honestly held belief' . McNaes essential law for Journalists, probably on its 150th copy since I qualified. 😁 God I feel old...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
David Cameron
David Walliams
Stacey Dooley
Paul Hollywood
JK.Rowling

Her comments about JK Rowling were pretty defamatory. I can’t remember the exact quote but I’m sure someone has screeenshot but something along the lines of -a classic case of being radicalised by the internet or something like this. The bleeping arrogance of Jack. I assume JK couldn’t be arsed with that particular libel publicly but I think the offending post got deleted quick enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
David Cameron
David Walliams
Stacey Dooley
Paul Hollywood
JK.Rowling

Jeremy Corbyn
Richard Burgon (in error) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The actual audacity signing off saying she’s had a terrible day. She outed a left wing MP as a right winger because she’s a densoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her comments about JK Rowling were pretty defamatory. I can’t remember the exact quote but I’m sure someone has screeenshot but something along the lines of -a classic case of being radicalised by the internet or something like this. The bleeping arrogance of Jack. I assume JK couldn’t be arsed with that particular libel publicly but I think the offending post got deleted quick enough.
JK takes zero prisoners. There was someone in the Scottish Indy movement who had to tweet a public apology to her. Don’t know what else, but it looked very much like the person concerned had received a legal letter.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a perfectly nice lady on twitter reach out, to say about the abuse the mob have been giving her for daring to question Mother Theresa.
She seemed genuinely shook up.
Partly because they were tagging in 'celebrities', and well known journalists to pile in. And because of her job she couldn't afford that, and has been deleting her tweets.
Sad really.

Btw her crime, was pointing out the very obvious posts springing up claiming that because of Lee Anderson and Reclaim's comments they will not be buying Mother Theresa's books.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Here it is, since deleted, but captured by lovely @Silver Linings

BCE707C9-EC23-4F1C-B2BE-F10BFF524E7F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Do you think she’ll write a blog about today’s chaos? What do you think she’ll call it? We’ve had potatoes, pasta? I honestly can’t wait for the next essay. As far as I’m concerned she’s finished herself as far as TV is concerned. She might get the odd five minute gig cooking stew but she’s getting more unhinged by the day.

And just think. A few weeks ago she was toot tooting about how great her life was. Her problem is she’s too up her own backside to get a salaried job so this is where she’s stuck. Chaos. Money. Grift. Poor her. She’s the most tedious person on twitter and trust me I’ve crossed paths with a few on there who would give her a run for her money. She’s just a bully who is lucky enough to have half a million twitter followers. She’s also seriously dull.

The fact that she expected her followers to pay for that shows what a spoilt entitled individual she really is. The cheek of that spoilt madam saying she cares about poor people. The only person she cares about is herself. Ridiculously immature as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It honestly makes me a bit sad. Remember in her Diva article, it really seemed like she’d turned a corner. She spoke about how she wasn’t on social media as much, and that was a good thing.
Her priorities seemed to be her loved ones, her sobriety, even her new part time job and her studies.

I don’t know how to word this in a respectful way, but it seems like she was ripped off by that treatment. Or, speculation, some might think she didn’t take it seriously enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.