Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1265917

Well played squig.

View attachment 1265918

Steady the buffs.

View attachment 1265920

Would you rather fight 10,000 Jack sized Laurence Foxes or one Laurence Fox sized Jack?
View attachment 1265917

Well played squig.

View attachment 1265918

Steady the buffs.

View attachment 1265920

Would you rather fight 10,000 Jack sized Laurence Foxes or one Laurence Fox sized Jack?
I am barely 5ft so I’m going with the One LJ sizes Jack because I’m good at kicking folk in the kneecaps (all my siblings are at least 6 inches taller than me and are vicious fucks that can only be stopped by kneecap kicks).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Mr Israel even have a firm behind him? I'm sure they'll be intimidated by a threatening email 😆

I dare not dream that this would come to the high court, but in that amazing scenario it would struggle to be this decade with the backlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I haven’t been on for like a month and a bit. But this week she has been playing the menace. So I’m back to join in on the convo. This is gonna be juicy.
8B56CB7F-B70F-4B1B-9BB3-45BD79DE25D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember when someone won a prize to have a bronze statue made and they elected to have one of Jack? I’m sure it was in Saffron Walden.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Post-Primark in this fucken heat grunk completed and I’m back on my bed with another brew and my phone charged.

To clarify - we can create our own wealth by profiteering from the poor, and that’s fine, but we can’t be born into wealth like Lozza? No wonder people laugh at us lefties and think we’re dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I found tattle on mat leave and it was a saviour when baby cucumber would only sleep on me. I even began a full on grunk from the start
I’m currently of a leave of absence and soon to be homeless so imma have plenty of time on my hands to get receipts and be outside court every day, on stilts, with a blonde wig, singing T Dawgs Look What You Made Me Do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Post-Primark in this fucken heat grunk completed and I’m back on my bed with another brew and my phone charged.

To clarify - we can create our own wealth by profiteering from the poor, and that’s fine, but we can’t be born into wealth like Lozza? No wonder people laugh at us lefties and think we’re dim.
She is dragging the left yet again. Like hello. Last week you was posting pics on holiday with your OH. This week it’s back to I’m poor. 🙄

Reactions: 26
I’m sat in my car in Asda car park open mouthed at the last tweet, I can’t laugh because the windows are open as it’s too hot. But this is the best day in Tattle history.

One question, when LA said about taking from vulnerable members of society, is he referring to just the books or do we believe he knows about the grift too?

Please let it go to court. Please let her finances be exposed. 2022, year of the World Cup and Jack Monroe finally in her box.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Fraus! I’m heading out now so think I won’t be able to check in til tonight. Please take lots of screenshotos for posterity. Looking forward to an epic grunking chaos later!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sat in my car in Asda car park open mouthed at the last tweet, I can’t laugh because the windows are open as it’s too hot. But this is the best day in Tattle history.

One question, when LA said about taking from vulnerable members of society, is he referring to just the books or do we believe he knows about the grift too?

Please let it go to court. Please let her finances be exposed. 2022, year of the World Cup and Jack Monroe finally in her box.
Doesn’t matter what he knows, what matters is what his lawyers uncover

Reactions: 33
So my question! Does she actually have a case? As I don’t personally see it. But the flapping about it. Is something else. Also views on videos. When they are forcing the views up. And quite clearly stating that’s what they are doing. I’m so baffled. What a mess 🫣

Reactions: 27

Who knows, but I could always skip an envelope into his offices the next time I’m down that way visiting family. She can’t sue me, I’ve got nuffink.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.