Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ostapbender

VIP Member
addition:

why you blue?
goat stew
why you sour?
lego flower
oh no, in shock
haslet "not in stock"
uh oh
kleftiko

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
We may well have moved on from this but I cant help feeling for her son who has lived with / been introduced to numerous partners over the years and every time his lifestyle changes as they all seem successful and rich, then once they split back to being 'poor'. I dont think this is modelling healthy relationships for him to learn from.

All he has learned is that women lie, women manipulate and women leave. That they cannot be trusted with his biscuits, his toys, his clothes, his trust and they're always demanding constant attention. The reliable people in his life are largely male - his Dad, his Granddad, his uncles - but apart from his grandmothers, the other women cannot be relied upon, whether that's because they leave or because they're howling, wailing, clawing, helpless little manipulative pixies who have the ability to make him feel bad and guilty and scared for them. The poor lad has learned that women are either utterly toxic or that they just won't be around anymore.

If he turns out to prefer women, he's likely to be either absolutely horrible to them (because they're only going to leave, after all) or so desperate to avoid rejection and anger that he'll find himself locked into an unequal relationship where he's totally manipulated and doesn't know what way is up, unable to voice any needs of his own.

Just look at the list of adverse child experiences he's had;

Poverty.
Shit housing.
Frequent moves.
Lack of ownership of toys.
Moving to a big house with a new Mama and sister with no warning.
Moving back from that big house to another one with.
Mother in a violent/abusive relationship with the knock on effects of the undercurrent of abuse.
Mum not being Mum for a bit.
Moving again.
Moving again.
Being taken out his infant school because of a breakdown in relationship between the school and his mother.
Movi-oh, you get the idea.
Mum's new partner.
Mum letting him know that she could be murdered because of her 'job'.
Mum's new partner gone.
Mum reacting to her partner going.
Mum's new partner.
Mum's new partner gone.
Mum reacting to her partner going.
His bedroom being constantly changed, moved around and not feeling like it's his.
Mum's new partner back as a bubble buddy.
Mum's new partner gone again.
His Dad splitting up with his stepmum.
Lockdown.
Mum being 'ill' so that he has to concern himself about whether she's still alive, never mind the wailing about being in pain or many 'accidents'.
Mum being an addict, off her tits on prescription medication.
Mum being an alcoholic, off her tits on alcohol.
Mum being mentally unwell.
Mum having issues around food.
Mum being a fucking shit cook.
Mum taking away his escape routes of David Walliams books, Harry Potter books now and policing his thoughts and likes.
No sense of boundaries, space or privacy.
Photos of him in his pants being shared online.
Mum disappearing off to rehabhotel, posting pictures on SM.
Mum back.
Mum's new partner.

There will be a small protective effect in that his Dad and Granddad are always there, dependable and reliable. Grandmas, too. And staying in one school, probably as a result of his Dad insisting upon it/exercising parental responsibility, would have given him some. But it can't possibly mitigate against the constant insecurity he experience in relation to his mother. I'm sure he feels loved. But I'm pretty sure that he doesn't feel safe and secure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
They're not NFTs, they're actual tokens you twit. Now that Sober Jack has turned up, it's a perfect time to unleash what was a cursed project from start to finish (it was that bloody orange moon). Just give us the fucking slop or go away you absolute menace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Sometimes Jack, addicts and alcoholics aren’t destined for jails, institutions and death. Sometimes Jack, addicts and alcoholics live with their conditions, work every day to overcome them and above all, make sure that their lives aren’t defined by them.

The way that you a) talk about addicts and alcoholics is exactly the same as you did when you talked about people on benefits wearing tracksuits watching JK. You stereotype a group of people and in doing so, once again show your complete lack of understanding and compassion.

b) ridicule God is trashy and childish. I am in no way religious so this does not come from a personal vendetta. Would you do this to any other religion? Do you do this to make yourself look cool?

I am pleased if you have finally found your route to sobriety. Please, please do not harm others in the process. Please.

I don’t want to offend anyone with this post. She is just so upsetting and I cannot imagine what it would be like for those of you who have RW experience reading her tweets. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 104

moldwarp

VIP Member
On the sobriety cosplay. Pure speculation your honour but it's very well known that there's a good proportion of people in AA who aren't alcoholics in neither the Big Book sense nor the medical sense, but have personality disorders such as narcissism or borderline, and may indeed binge drink or drink problematically. They end up in AA because the set-up for newcomers is manna from heaven for narcs - lovebombing, lots of attention, lots of immediate friendships which feel close and real. This is all very attractive for the narc as they've often had unsatisfactory experiences in therapy (NPD being notoriously hard to treat as it involves facing some brutal truths which most narcs literally cannot face as part of their disorder). In AA they think they find not only the answer to that deep down feeling they have that something is wrong with them (alcoholism being easier to swallow for the narc than a PD), plus they get all of that lovely attention, plus they can play the victim all they like (the Big Book strongly discourages adopting a victimhood persona but it's becoming increasingly common in the rooms as therapy culture has gradually watered down traditional AA culture).

However the positive love and attention a narc / BPD newcomer recieves tends to die down after a year or so and they become just another member, which does not fulfil their need for attention so they leave, go back to problematic drinking, then when it becomes too much, find a new group, go back in as a newcomer and get all that lovely lovebombing again.

Not saying this is Jack of course! Just an interesting and long observed dynamic amongst people who go into recovery when their real problem is not addiction but personality disorder.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Every so often I get the notion to start a world cup of Jacks so we can find out once and for all which one is the worst but like Jack faced with honouring a commitment I look at the work involved and rapidly lose interest. Please sign up to my Patreon.
World cup you say?
Cupace20220405013214.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
677274B7-610F-421E-AB42-FB66C1D00FC4.jpeg

oh sweet innocent squig, Liverpool for Life Jack was then, this is now! Your message will reside forever in the dusty inbox of doom, among the political prisoners of Twitter , and requests for recipes for a Colgate curry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

MancBee

VIP Member
Squiggle was stupid to allow a TV production company to use their property without agreeing a price. It is very lucrative to allow your property to be used for TV production. Our block of flats has been used countless times as a backdrop, and the council and our residents group both get paid every time.

If Jack was filming in someone else's home, what did she expect? That the owners removed their own property just to satisfy her?

Dickhead... (You lot are having a bad influence on me :))

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Seeing Jacks sobriety coins remind me of when my daughter came home from school aged about 8 proudly showing off a certificate she’d got for being “kind” that week, she was gleaming and looking for all the praise which we obviously all gave her. 3 seconds later when her little brother dared to touch it she basically drop kicked him in the face.
Well done on your sobriety Jack, now stop being a cunt in every other aspect of your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Smeghead

VIP Member
-when’s breakfast mamapapa I’m famished?
- I’ve just woken up and that’s the first thing you can say? How about good morning mamapapa, or did you sleep well mamapapa?
- did you sleep well mamapapa?
- I didn’t actually. There’s a group of vicious trolls who are mocking my every move - I may have mentioned before - and I was filing everything they have been saying into my ring binders until quite late. OK, breakfast, I’m going to fry up some of those old cooking bacon bits we had for dinner the last two nights and there’s a mouldy apple we can get a few bits from. I’ll chuck it on some porridge and smother in treacle, ok?
- (squeaking!) sing hosanna mamapapa my favourite!
- (bowl of slop gets put on table in front of SB) aren’t you having any mamapapa?
- fuck that, I’ve got four McDonald’s McPlant burgers on a Deliveroo on its way, it’s almost lunchtime!
camera cuts away to a toaster sitting on the sideboard
Ends

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I do wonder if the boy got any presents which he actually wanted. I don’t think I have ever looked at my kids presents like wow. I love this. I usually think god. More trough what am I gonna bin now? to store this new ornament that will sit in a corner for the next 3 years. 🙄
So strange isn't it?
SB's birthday -
Liverpool trip (all about Jack)
Rock tumbler (all about Jack)
Lego flowers (all about... well you get the drift).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

jenny2603

VIP Member
ASK ME ABOUT MY OH PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE ASK ME ABOUT MY OH but yeah look at this Lego ASK ME ABOUT MY OH
Squig: "Wow Jack, I didn't know you were seeing someone. That's great, what are they like?"
Jack: "You should be aware that I am fiercely protective of my loved ones and would never discuss them on this hellsite. Oh and before any white wing gutter press start we have three lawyers on speed dial so watch your step."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

EllaEm87

VIP Member
That’s not a gift from the Lego range I would reach for first for a 12 year old boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Lazarus

VIP Member
She makes SB sound like a wee weirdo. 12yr old boys desperate to try haslet, desperate to see a photo of their mum as a child in a Liverpool shirt, Googling his own mum from the next room, floral lego sets for his birthday (fine but not my bag) which he then presents to his mum one at a time?

each to their own, but at 12 I was already having visions of being a wild child like Amanda De Cadanet, I had tickets to see a rock band (older sister took me) and got my first pair of DM’s. I had a poster of Slash on my bedroom wall - I struggle at times with this tiny little naïve, wide eyed boy, presenting his mum with Lego roses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85