Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lived independently.
Apart from the couple of times you lived with very wealthy partners Jack!

🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 71
The constant OH breadcrumbing reminds me of irritating Facebook friends who tag themselves at hospital with no explanation.
Jack - U ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So, is she stubbornly refusing to pay her tax bill and thus allowing her business to eventually go bankrupt all just to avoid revealing how much she earns, safe in the knowledge that she can just direct future earnings to herself/another business and use the poverty cosplay/ bankruptcy as an excuse for avoiding tax altogether? Win-win.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Title by @People-huv-tae-know

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

View attachment 1170563View attachment 1170564View attachment 1170565

View attachment 1170567

View attachment 1170574
Tbf, looking "absolutely banging in the hallway" are my present-buying criteria for my little ones too....:unsure:

What a prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
How soon before Jack is whisked away by 'OH' to a lovely little hotel? Trip to Paris?
She has always loved Paris no doubt. Always 😂
With her long standing love of French cuisine it'll really be the perfect holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She makes SB sound like a wee weirdo. 12yr old boys desperate to try haslet, desperate to see a photo of their mum as a child in a Liverpool shirt, Googling his own mum from the next room, floral lego sets for his birthday (fine but not my bag) which he then presents to his mum one at a time?

each to their own, but at 12 I was already having visions of being a wild child like Amanda De Cadanet, I had tickets to see a rock band (older sister took me) and got my first pair of DM’s. I had a poster of Slash on my bedroom wall - I struggle at times with this tiny little naïve, wide eyed boy, presenting his mum with Lego roses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I am howling at her buying herself a Lego set but claiming it’s from her knight in shining armour OH for her son.

Either her OH is mega old and has absolutely no experience of kids - buying a 12 year old a bouquet, they could’ve bought a Friends set, a car, a Lego architecture of London, anything but a bouquet of flowers 😂 The lies are again off the scale.

Her son is going to grow up absolutely screwed up, I hope the story isn’t true so that he’s not had to share all his birthday gifts with his narc mother.
She’s making him sound like he’s five with no knowledge of the world, she inserts herself as the centre of his world. It’s how she wishes it was, but I bet her threw that goat stew in her face and told her to duck off with Lego roses and haslet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Every time Jack tells another story about SB that makes him sound like he’s 5 I’m always torn between anger that Jack is using him to make it sound like they are still a single mum with a wide eyed with innocence toddler , and sadness for SB because it sounds like Jack has no idea ( or interest) in him as who he is now ☹

my kids all love Lego , as do I .Those flower sets would definitely not be my first choice to gift to a 12 yr old . There are way more interesting and age appropriate sets out there
Same! I can never quite put my finger on it but the way she talks about him is like she doesn't even see him as a real person, just another side character in the life of Jack Monroe. of course his ideal present was something he could present as a gift to his mommie dearest :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
She makes SB sound like a wee weirdo. 12yr old boys desperate to try haslet, desperate to see a photo of their mum as a child in a Liverpool shirt, Googling his own mum from the next room, floral lego sets for his birthday (fine but not my bag) which he then presents to his mum one at a time?

each to their own, but at 12 I was already having visions of being a wild child like Amanda De Cadanet, I had tickets to see a rock band (older sister took me) and got my first pair of DM’s. I had a poster of Slash on my bedroom wall - I struggle at times with this tiny little naïve, wide eyed boy, presenting his mum with Lego roses
Power Of The Dog vibes, look how that rose making kiddo turned out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good grief, she seems desperate for someone, anyone, to ask about this mysterious OH.
200w (38).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Haslet is a bit tit to be honest. I tried it one time due to an old lady telling me it was the best. Reader I was underwhelmed!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good grief, she seems desperate for someone, anyone, to ask about this mysterious OH.
View attachment 1170657
How soon before a coy breadcrumbing photo showing a mysterious shadow or something as silly. Carefully not disclosing gender.
People here disbelieving the existence of this person might make it happen sooner rather than later.
Exciting times.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How soon before Jack is whisked away by 'OH' to a lovely little hotel? Trip to Paris?
She has always loved Paris no doubt. Always 😂
Maybe the return of Greek Jack is laying the way for the OH to wisk them away to the motherland so Jack can experience those precious childhood memories from their poverty stricken childhood in a more luxurious manner .

or maybe Jack is just a massive goat turd who swops their heritage, identities and backstory more of them than OH has to fill up the tank on their lovely big car

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack "got back into Lego"? When does she have time to make up Lego when she is working such long hours? She is soooooo tired, but has time to get creative with Lego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.