Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have actually just laughed up a lung while in the shower, thinking about this sentence 😂

I cannot believe it didn't register earlier that auntie helen was in fact theia eleni!
This isn't the plot twist the cabal was expecting, but it's the hilarity we deserve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
addition:

why you blue?
goat stew
why you sour?
lego flower
oh no, in shock
haslet "not in stock"
uh oh
kleftiko

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
I'm sorry, I have to do this. I can't get over it

auntie helen (dusty)

20220402_221955.jpg

theia eleni (barefoot)

20220404_020114.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’m waiting for Grandad to morph into Bapu
It’s actually Pappou but bit of the old Cypriot accent corruption there.

ETA loving the memework Katch, toot toot!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
BCC66A6B-30D0-4014-8248-704F37C0C8E9.jpeg

which is the boy? SB or the OH.
Can’t believe that SB loved the flowers- most teenagers want motorised Lego or Star Wars.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
677274B7-610F-421E-AB42-FB66C1D00FC4.jpeg

oh sweet innocent squig, Liverpool for Life Jack was then, this is now! Your message will reside forever in the dusty inbox of doom, among the political prisoners of Twitter , and requests for recipes for a Colgate curry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
So you think she was waiting for someone to call SB out for wanting "girly" Lego so she could cause a mini chaos and go viral again? Would explain why comments were open (see also tweets about JK Rowling)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Lego, have you noticed that we love you?
have you seen what we’d like to have next?
Please notice and send quick smart to the crappy bungalow for free.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
👏🏻😆👏🏻 Amazing! I’m so glad you decided to de-lurk, this has to be one of the best “why you..”s yet!
Haha, thanks! I had to de-lurk eventually, I've been telling my family and friends about Jack's antics.
The other night I was like "guess what she did now" and explained about the Liverpool fiasco to my dad - a 60 something who spends very little time online and has no idea who Jack is outside of what's I've said about her. My dad's response was, "Oh well, anything for content". :eek: I've made him wise to her ways...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
When NO ONE asks about the OH...OH OH OH OH!
Someone mentions the OH:

OH.png

Poor YNWA squig. :( Have a good evening ...and the rest of your life, mate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Jack and a goat leg, the loss of June Brown and all her character references to Dr Legg, it's too much for me today

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.