Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Is that really worth a tweet? “Look how many times I failed/ lied to everyone!”
Well I wouldn't care to speculate about Jack's motives but imagine a totally hypothetical scenario whereby a dishonest person was seeing increasing numbers of people getting wise to their grift and was hoping to emotionally blackmail people into shutting up by hinting that their sobriety was a fragile thing. Such a person might well want to highlight relapses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Smeghead

VIP Member
-what’s for dinner mamapapa, I am ravenous
- goat *coughs* I mean beef stew
- (SB looks into pan 🤢) could we maybe have pasta with it mamapapa please, it looks delish?!
- you ungrateful welp I have been preparing this in the slow cooker for four days
- (SB runs to other room and comes back an hour later with a Lego rose) look mamapapa I made you a rose from the Lego you bought yourself
- please take it apart, you know how much I like making Lego and you know it’s mine. Please go back to your rock cleaning
- but you’ve cleaned all the rocks already mamapapa!
- you can clean this goat’s leg bone if you want?
- wow thank you mamapapa, I love it 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220405-153845.png

So fudging rude. Replies turned off so no one can ask further questions. Seems like the squig was genuinely interested to know. And if the answer is relapse, then be straightforward about it. Ugh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I have to do this. I can't get over it

auntie helen (dusty)

20220402_221955.jpg

theia eleni (barefoot)

20220404_020114.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Adding to what @TheDragonWithAFlagon said earlier about SB. Jack's buys him the cheapest of the cheap quality food but buys herself premium stuff. That hurts when you are young.

When I was a child, we got no frills Kwiksave food. My mum had eke meals out of that crap for her and her kids whilst my narc father drank premium brand booze, brand name ready meals and brand name chocolate bars. He kept the chocolate locked up too which only made us want it more/feel worthless. I remember when I got my first job (paperround) I bought a ton of sweets which we binged on and later puked up. It also nade us secretive around him for fear of criticism or having things confiscated. You can't be yourself around a narc and you can't relax because you are constantlyon edge. I really hope she has not done that to her son

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Emmapism

VIP Member
I've been sitting on this thread title for little bit

Jack Monroe #281 OH who cares?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I’m coming from the past … but can solve her problem. She is on the Rothschild and Beluga Caviar databases because she is a known big spender. Tiffany’s share their marketing data with other high end brands.

It’s because you bought the expensive jewellery Jack, they don’t you are are an alcoholic or a “poverty “ “campaigner”, they just know you like to flash the cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Eurgh

VIP Member
Seeing Jacks sobriety coins remind me of when my daughter came home from school aged about 8 proudly showing off a certificate she’d got for being “kind” that week, she was gleaming and looking for all the praise which we obviously all gave her. 3 seconds later when her little brother dared to touch it she basically drop kicked him in the face.
Well done on your sobriety Jack, now stop being a cunt in every other aspect of your life.
😂😂😂 My 6 year old got a little pack of mini eggs on the last day of school for his ‘good sharing this week’. Did he give one single egg to his little brother? Did he fuck. Jack is in primary school pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

nicjd1

Well when I left the Priory (partner worked in health insurance, didnt have the spare 20k for the treatment, which it would have been otherwise was very privileged and lucky), after 28 days in rehab they gave me a little bag with my marbles. There was 2. Had a little card saying if you think about using throw 1 marble away, if you use, throw away the other, now you have lost your marbles". Who is saying it takes 5 years? They say active addiction is living in the insanity because you do things that don't make sense to a rational mind.

Saying it takes 5 years is potentially damaging. Someone thinking about getting help might be put off by the fact it takes so long to feel sane. 5 years is just an arbitrary figure. I'm sure it probably is a thing some people might say in the type of black humour you have in recovery but as usual she just talks shit.

Urgh, recovery Jack is the worst. She's so smug with it.

Why say exactly a month ago she had got her 8 months chip. Now she has waited for her 9 month chip. Timeline up the wall as per fucking usual. Also, why would she have to wait a while for it, does she not go every week?? Also, my meetings only give out chips for shorter times up to 6 months, then 9, then 12. Her group could be different, just an observation.

Please Jack, bore off with the recovery shite. You might well be doing well in recovery this time and I hope its true but I don't see any evidence of her living the steps in anything else she does!

Oh god, is she going to sponsor someone else soon if she's through the steps?? Could you imagine, can't personally see her thinking enough about someone other than herself to do it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Just thinking how offensive Jack has been recently.

People are literally choosing to starve to survive, and poverty campaigner Jack is laughing about midnight sandwiches and packets of crisps?! She's using a couple of meals worth of ingredients on a greasy breakfast, using plenty of cooking methods. She's letting fresh produce go off (apple in the porridge.) She's going to fast food restaurants and spending over £20 on absolute shit. She's making out that her pet cemetary backpack is so quirky, when it's the norm for a lot of ethnic communities, and as the crisis spreads, more people will be looking at cheaper meats for eating.

Being poor is nothing but a jolly jape to the silly twat. She's so very damaging to the actual cause she claims to represent.

(And SB aint there. Thank fuck.)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

clothears

delurking to say Jack is a secret vice of mine.

She's so adored on some forums that I knew there was something off with her.

That porridge mess was vomit inducing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-05 20.23.20.png

Why is she clucking round Martin Lewis, like this? Not everyone passes out from exhaustion after doing their job, Jack. I appreciate Twitter overwhelms you but that's because you're lazier than elderly tom cat.

• Haha
  • Sick

Cheekymonk3y

View attachment 1172838
So fudging rude. Replies turned off so no one can ask further questions. Seems like the squig was genuinely interested to know. And if the answer is relapse, then be straightforward about it. Ugh.
I have just realised that the array of tokens looks like the shimmery Benefit palette she used for her sink tap ouchy eye

ETA SS

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
What a coincidence that Jack appears to have snared a generous RICH other half when she has had loads of patreon subs and a mysterious teemill payment of undisclosed amounts into her bank account.

• Heart
  • Sad