Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AA Jack gets on my tits. I bet her shares are the bleeping wooooorst.
Every so often I get the notion to start a world cup of Jacks so we can find out once and for all which one is the worst but like Jack faced with honouring a commitment I look at the work involved and rapidly lose interest. Please sign up to my Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Every so often I get the notion to start a world cup of Jacks so we can find out once and for all which one is the worst but like Jack faced with honouring a commitment I look at the work involved and rapidly lose interest. Please sign up to my Patreon.
We could have a self-playing snooker World Cup like Richard Herring does with Me1 and Me2, he’s got a Scotch Me as well with an offensively bad accent. And a patreon. Is he Jack?
We could make it slightly different so it’s not a direct rip off though. Maybe mix up with ready steady cook.
Today Polska Jack is making pickled mushrooms on toast with meat stew spices, whilst Chinese supermarket Jack is making sushi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
World cup you say?
Cupace20220405013214.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Seeing Jacks sobriety coins remind me of when my daughter came home from school aged about 8 proudly showing off a certificate she’d got for being “kind” that week, she was gleaming and looking for all the praise which we obviously all gave her. 3 seconds later when her little brother dared to touch it she basically drop kicked him in the face.
Well done on your sobriety Jack, now stop being a bleep in every other aspect of your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Seeing Jacks sobriety coins remind me of when my daughter came home from school aged about 8 proudly showing off a certificate she’d got for being “kind” that week, she was gleaming and looking for all the praise which we obviously all gave her. 3 seconds later when her little brother dared to touch it she basically drop kicked him in the face.
Well done on your sobriety Jack, now stop being a bleep in every other aspect of your life.
😂😂😂 My 6 year old got a little pack of mini eggs on the last day of school for his ‘good sharing this week’. Did he give one single egg to his little brother? Did he duck. Jack is in primary school pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
😂😂😂 My 6 year old got a little pack of mini eggs on the last day of school for his ‘good sharing this week’. Did he give one single egg to his little brother? Did he duck. Jack is in primary school pass it on.
Jack got honoured by Nigella for helping the poor by promoting her patreon. Did she use this to help the poor? No she showed them her new hat and jewellery

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I assume jack didn't respond to all of the stuff academic squig said because she knew she would lose. And she spammed with Greek, SB and recovery stuff to bury the conversation.

She knows how to twitter

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I assume jack didn't respond to all of the stuff academic squig said because she knew she would lose. And she spammed with Greek, SB and recovery stuff to bury the conversation.

She knows how to twitter
She really does. It's definitely the medium she's most skilled at manipulating her followers through.

Her two FB pages haven't been used since 2020 and 2021 - funnily enough she was having her Greek moment late March of that year, the last time she posted. Her IG hasn't been used since her birthday post to herself either.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Dear Sqig, you spelt privileged wrong.......It's G.U.L.L.I.B.L.E
I loathe the SM people who announce they're sooooooo privileged. I understand what they think they are stating, and it is not what I hear.

I'm extremely privileged because today I felt strong in my mind and body, actively happy, and sat in the beautiful sun. I was not prompted to buy any of Mx Monroe's books

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.