Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack hasn't commented about baking a cake. Must be a relief for OH, it would be for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm confused. Is this lunch (very late) or dinner (very early)?
I know she said SB used to go to bed at a ridiculous 7pm but isn't 4.30 ish an odd time for any meal?
Come on it's obvious it's an early bird special!

Also who the feck is Dot and Ethel, has she given herself and her new love machine nicknames?!

Also who the feck is Dot and Ethel, has she given herself and her new love machine nicknames?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Her shopping for stuff she thinks will generate interaction on the hellsite is getting out of hand what with all the extra Patreon spends.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Independent living my arse! You left home, sugarplum, We all do it.

Such a song and dance about every bloody thing! You stewed up some dead carcass...in a big pan...well done. (y) I'm thinking about opening a pot of fresh soup but I might wet myself with the excitement.

special.JPG

Still managing to forget Super Savers.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
We've not had a good howl 'n' claw for ages. I really miss those- they were such a good laugh. Coops has been neglecting his distraction duties a bit lately but as far as we know is still around.
There was the time recently when Coops was deployed and got fat shamed, plus awkward squigs asked about the kitten, thus the hell site does not deserve his floofiness any more.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Squig: "Wow Jack, I didn't know you were seeing someone. That's great, what are they like?"
Jack: "You should be aware that I am fiercely protective of my loved ones and would never discuss them on this hellsite. Oh and before any white wing gutter press start we have three lawyers on speed dial so watch your step."
Hands up who thinks the OH doesn’t even exist? 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Probably an expensive takeaway. I’ve not seen any pictures of this amazing Greek dish, so it’s probably all lies. Maybe the OH is Greek-Cypriot and she’s trying to impress him? Could it be Theo Paphitis? Or Stavros Flatley? I’m moving away from Ian Rush now
Ok this person OH is not Greek, no way, never ραν αγία mother of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gosh I didn't know. Bless her. To be honest I did think she had died a few years ago.
Me and my colleagues sometimes play “people who aren’t dead but you wouldn’t be suprised if someone told you they were” 🔺
And June brown used to come up a fair bit. Not that I’d wish her ill!
(You should 100% read her obit though)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Independent living my arse! You left home, sugarplum, We all do it.

Such a song and dance about every bloody thing! You stewed up some dead carcass...in a big pan...well done. (y) I'm thinking about opening a pot of fresh soup but I might wet myself with the excitement.

View attachment 1170973

Still managing to forget Super Savers.
Maybe she was encouraged to leave 🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.