Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite how utterly horrendous today has been after a truly sickening week, I can propose a thread title with every single bone of my body and soul.

Jack Monroe #250 - Our lives are, always have been, and always will be, far better than yours.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I'm actually loving this..
She can either duck over the Pay Pigs by saying she was too busy with the Vimes bollocks or duck over the Vimes Bollocks for the Pay Pigs.
Either way, she's going to have to produce SOMETHING!

I predict a burnout/light leaving her eyes/relapse/breakdown....
Ooh I have to contribute my Mozza quote for Jack :
"There is a light that will never go out " oh no it's off - oh no its on again - oh no its off - oh no its a 🛎🔚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well I suppose that's something at least. I won't say progress but slightly less bollocks I guess.

Even Jack must have realised that it was a bit of joke asking to keep the cupboards stocked when she's just received delivery of her tenth Cotswold Co. sideboard.

Reactions: 30
Given today's turn of events, now's as good a time as any to remind people (and inform any new/potential fraus reading) of the time she spent an entire day whining about having to walk back from Asda with her £20 weekly shop (because poor 🥺) resulting in people signing up to her Patreon, trying to crowdfund a shopping trolley for her, and one poor soul even donating their winter fuel allowance. She then outed a squiggle who raised the issue of her poverty cosplay as an alcoholic.

Screenshot_20220129-010342_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220129-091106_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220129-085133_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is just a snapshot! Full discussion starts about here:

I wonder if today's new patrons know exactly who they're funding?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Holy tit-been out today but just seen Nigella’s tweet & jack’s over 500 Patreons. This is outrageous. Surely a journalist has to expose this grifter now-it’ll be £2k a month minimum-probably more as well as all her other grifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Given today's turn of events, now's as good a time as any to remind people (and inform any new/potential fraus reading) of the time she spent an entire day whining about having to walk back from Asda with her £20 weekly shop (because poor 🥺) resulting in people signing up to her Patreon, trying to crowdfund a shopping trolley for her, and one poor soul even donating their winter fuel allowance. She then outed a squiggle who raised the issue of her poverty cosplay as an alcoholic.

View attachment 1026330

View attachment 1026324

View attachment 1026323

This is just a snapshot! Full discussion starts about here:

I wonder if today's new patrons know exactly who they're funding?
Didn’t she get called out and say she sent the fuel allowance back? Finally shamed enough…

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Sadly I think most of these new patreons don’t care about getting anything. They’re “supporting” Jack of Monroe, the Great Pov Queen. Leader of the unwashed masses. Mother to a small boy, polisher of a sideboard and she will get her fame, in this world or on Twitter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.