Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't her cheapest tier something about "keeping the pantry stocked" for her and SB? When did that change?

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Who wants to predict the fawning thank you post tomorrow? Will she vow to donate to the trussel trust? Or will she ignore it and hope no one notices she's going to be getting in the region of £3k in the next few days with the double payment jobby?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A sweep of twitter shows “art postcards” sent to patreons in 2018 and end of Nov 20
025D5C1E-9C40-4020-AA5A-96F810ED0540.jpeg
63BE87D9-5813-4B71-9B15-F8942BC4E187.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh I know & agree, absolutely no offence taken, and often find ppl are very much like this wrt clothing especially, like ppl can be very dismissive and deem it shallow/a waste of money as a £2.30 top is just the same blah blah blah.

Personally believe it’s relevant with Jackie tho cos she doesn’t stop going on about a house. Admittedly prep school is less relevant as anyone who’s taken a wander into that social media sphere can see how different SB’s family life is to her insane spending pit, and she doesn’t appear to even leave the house with him much less have any desire to commit to a £Xk pcm direct debit for his education.

I just find it bizarre that given SUCH a leg up she chooses to forego the privileges/opportunities this grants her in favour of actual tat? Like to not even have a car when your son lives a non walking distance away and you’re at the very least a HRTP is bleeping weird to me, and not in a car is an asset or class emblem way just this doesn’t make sense as a lifestyle choice, surely? Sorry to be judgmental and you’re right it’s all subjective but she’s living like a student on loan drop day, still.
I spend far too much time wondering why TF she is like she is. So yes, why she hasn’t learned how to drive (can she? I forget) or bought a car or at least rented a flat that is easier/cheaper to maintain?

But is that through my eyes? Would I buy alpacas rather than invest if I had millions?

Who f****** knows. She is certainly an enigma and I certainly love this place.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell.

She is shameless.

In the past I can imagine being an idiot squiggle, and I am burning with shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Yeah, assuming 540 subs if we apply a higher blended avg of say… £5 it goes up to £2.4k. If we assume a lower platform fee of 2% it goes up again to £2.6k.

As this month is so significant will do another matrix of minimum to maximum payment. But remembering some people will have signed up for an annual so anything we come up with will still be understated.
Screeeeeeaming and running away with the last of my sanity barely intact. Off to howl and claw at the kitchen floor, kumbiyah motherfuckers 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When our records began in feb 2021 she was at 346, it’s been downhill from there until now.

402 = £1,238 absolute minimum, assuming everyone is on the £3.50 tier and Patreon charge her the top end of fees at 12%. Formula below for anyone who wants to keep the thread updated through this insanity as I’ll likely be AWAY/BUSY

View attachment 1025629

ETA - bleeping hell the rate this is going up! 427 = £1.3k min
The majority won’t be paying the lowest rate. The middle tiers will be most popular- £7, £10 or £12. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm actually loving this..
She can either duck over the Pay Pigs by saying she was too busy with the Vimes bollocks or duck over the Vimes Bollocks for the Pay Pigs.
Either way, she's going to have to produce SOMETHING!

I predict a burnout/light leaving her eyes/relapse/breakdown....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Jack is quite quiet. To quote my favourite comedy, a darkly apt line 'she will be shopping like posh spice on coke.' The Cotswold website is going to have the duck browsed out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She can't run from HMRC. They'll get her.
Remember when Jack tweeted to her flying monkeys (in a now long deleted series of tweets in 2020) about Jamie Oliver getting a lockdown show? She tweeted 'get him' and then there was a pile on. Well that's what I want to say to HMRC - get her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t think she was bothered about the tax bill. All she had to do was engineer a begging chaos. Thick as mince but cunning. People like that do very well in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.