Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm only repeating what others have said before, but right now, this very minute, people are having to turn their heating off, panicking about what their kids are going to eat tomorrow, wondering how they will find the money for decent clothes so they can go to work.
And Jack Monroe is being held up to TWO POINT SEVEN MILLION PEOPLE as the most deserving????
How can this be OK? How can this be allowed to happen?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Indeed. The more she comes under the spotlight, the more people will look into her “story”. (I think we’ve already got some new posters the last few days - it happens every time Jack has one of her chaises). And at best it’s a *very* inconsistent story, even her most avid supporters will not be able to deny that. At worst - well, all the receipts are in these threads. It doesn’t make for pleasant reading.
To late to edit my comment 👆🏻but I meant to say chaoses not chaises. Although as it happens all Jack’s lovely new Patreon cash will buy lots of new chaises. Or sideboards, whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The only possible upside to this new rush of Patreons is there are now so many more people waiting now for what they should be receiving in return. So many more who will inevitably be disappointed and so many more who will think hang on a minute when she next pleads destitution.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 23.05.12.png

From the Go Henry squigg.

Everybody's probably feeling very frustrated right now, I guess all we can do is hold the line, as the person most likely to be responsible for Jack's undoing is, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Surely this will piss off RM (who is actually poor I think-don’t actually know much about her). I would have thought any genuinely poor people would be a tad pissed off that Jack’s clearly raking it in while others are genuinely struggling?

Reactions: 38
Thread title
Asda still sell the 45p rice and 20p pasta, Jack. Where are all the Patreon rewards?
You'd think there would be a story in there somewhere. Especially if the donations keep creeping up overnight and in the morning she has something like 1000 patrons. She would have to say something like how lovely it was of Nigella to promote her but of course she won't be keeping all that money. I have had a look in her twitter thread but cannot find the part where she says Asda told her that they sell their value rice and pasta in 'a handful of stores'. How I would love for someone to point out, contrary to what Jack has said, they sell it in her local store. If Asda's strategy is to reduce their value range, wouldn't it make sense for them to sell the range they had kept in the majority of their stores, just like one of her followers (with 20 years in the industry) said?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
'I don't write the headlines'. That could come back to bite her in the bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Good morning, you cabal of mithering ninnies! I have popped in to say that I had my second booster (4th jab in total) yesterday, and my arm is aching like a beast. Rheumatoid arthritis, innit! 👍🏼.

Which made me think - when not slinging all her sideboards around the crappy bungalow, and up and down the ‘spiral staircase’ Jack said that she suffers from severe RA. And she said she has autism. Both get you to the front of the vaccine queue licketty split, as evidenced by me! (Thank you, NHS 💕💕💕).

So how many jabs has the narc’iest narc that ever narc’ed claimed? You know, the smol pixie that has every ailment and illness going all the way to eleven? One, a few months ago, wasn’t it? After two years?

4th jab today here too complete with aching arm. RA frau too and I'm in accord with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.