Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, that’s a minimum - we just know that there will be a few paying the maximum, especially after fluffy-brained Nigella’s endorsement (🙄). Does anyone know what the maximum tier is?
And Nigella really should have caveated her recommendation - no doubt some people will have been encouraged to give more than they could afford on the basis of her tweet. Some of them probably significantly less well off than Jack.
Max tier is £44 plus VAT a month

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She has been on Patreon since 2017 and there are only 16 patreon only posts. That's shocking!

The squigs are all on there thanking Nigella for showing them the way 😂

Screenshot_20220129-210438_Patreon.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you know what? duck Nigella.
I hope this rains tit on her and she has to publicly apologise to those people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I can't believe what I am seeing.
I've vented at length to Mr Bisha tonight who, after my tirade, went silent and scrolled grimly for half an hour.
He then turned to me with haunted eyes and whispered the catchphrase of the newly-minted Herr: What the duck?!
He's an accountant and honestly if he doesn't screech "Stop getting spreadsheets wrong!" in the general direction of Southend tonight, none will be more surprised than I.
@Vinbisha hello and welcome, and to Mr Bisha ⬇ 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's showing as £44 but you can customise if you'd like to waste more.

ETA - too slow. 😂

Thing is, that’s a minimum - we just know that there will be a few paying the maximum, especially after fluffy-brained Nigella’s endorsement (🙄). Does anyone know what the maximum tier is?
And Nigella really should have caveated her recommendation - no doubt some people will have been encouraged to give more than they could afford on the basis of her tweet. Some of them probably significantly less well off than Jack.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeah, assuming 540 subs if we apply a higher blended avg of say… £5 it goes up to £2.4k. If we assume a lower platform fee of 2% it goes up again to £2.6k.

As this month is so significant will do another matrix of minimum to maximum payment. But remembering some people will have signed up for an annual so anything we come up with will still be understated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I guess as a consequence of this, Jack is very high up on a pedestal at the moment, in the eyes of people on social media, and in her own mind with the dopamine racing around her system. We all know what happens to people on pedestals and how unforgiving social media can be.

I guess once people start asking probing questions, maybe about her Patreon and the lack of beige postcards, her 'burnout' will come into the fore. Followed by lots of word dropping about 'treatment', 'medication' the light behind her eyes and just about getting out of bed, slowly, gently etc.

It's not like she can even spam her timeline with lots of cat photos, as questions about Mini's whereabouts will start.
Indeed. The more she comes under the spotlight, the more people will look into her “story”. (I think we’ve already got some new posters the last few days - it happens every time Jack has one of her chaises). And at best it’s a *very* inconsistent story, even her most avid supporters will not be able to deny that. At worst - well, all the receipts are in these threads. It doesn’t make for pleasant reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I give it 6 months before any comeback happens with the non existent patreon perks. In the meantime Jack is raking it in. People who are thinking that they are doing good will be dismissed, told that they are picking on a poorly person doing their best etc
The blue tickers won’t say anything because they don’t want to be looked like fools and they might not want the attention for whatever reason. Like Nigella ? Who actively supported a scammer.
All Jack had to do, really was be honest and give people what they were paying for. She wasn’t digging coal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did I dream it or did she used to have a top tier that was more than that where you had to test out her recipes for her? At least that seems to have gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She'll be flinging the sideboards round the dining room again as we speak, creating a new 'studio' to fulfill her Patreon Promises. If they're very, very lucky, they might get something one time before they get nothing ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 33
LJC....

I am starting my own Patron for just £1 a month Fraus I promise to hold her accountable at least once a month with FACTS on twitter ..
£2 will see you receive a personal screenshot...
For a premium of £4 I will secretly work in a tattle reference into said tweets and have you 🦉 and 🍾

But actually I won't... I will instead do all this FOR FREE and be smol and poor because I am not a total con artist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah, assuming 540 subs if we apply a higher blended avg of say… £5 it goes up to £2.4k. If we assume a lower platform fee of 2% it goes up again to £2.6k.

As this month is so significant will do another matrix of minimum to maximum payment. But remembering some people will have signed up for an annual so anything we come up with will still be understated.
She seems to have scrapped the £5 band. It's now £7.50. That's inflation for you.

Did I dream it or did she used to have a top tier that was more than that where you had to test out her recipes for her? At least that seems to have gone.
She did. She also threatened to come to your home and cook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She just won't give a damn about her new Patreons because in her narc mind, she's earned it. Every little plaudit. It's her right.
Remember her hysteria about THAT MAN and howling he was up in her niche, "her life's work".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Of all the numerous photographs she has posted in all these years, I’d bleeping struggle to round up 10 that were worth paying for. She’d better be in that studio right now wrapping string round veg or whatever silly tit she’s nicking from Pinterest or whatever.

I remember this, I’m sure one of our forensic Fraus documented it on an old thread

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She seems to have scrapped the £5 band. It's now £7.50. That's inflation for you.

She did. She also threatened to come to your home and cook.
Sorry just to be clear - blended average meaning some are on £3.50, some £5, some £10+ etc but it all averages out to something like £5/6/7/whatever per head so we can use that rate * subs = an estimate.

When we had the matrix looking at annual income the annual memberships didn’t really matter as we could account for their discounted per month charge in the ambiguity of a blended avg, but in this instance we’re bound to under estimate her actual income for that particular month as I couldn’t even hazard a guess as to the % of signups that would be annual…?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, I think she did. They had to provide everything like the ingredients and absorb the cost of fuel if I remember correctly. My mother used to work with Marguerite Patten with the campaign around cooking with rations and it was paid for. She had her photo taken and used in cookbooks etc
I don’t know if it’s a done thing now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.