Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
= £1.8k min

To flag this is meant to be a gross number so tax and NI etc are still to be deducted, but <who bleeping knows.jpeg>

@EddieBeds beautifully put and 100%. It’s an incredibly sensitive subject for so many women she’s such a cretin for always making blasé references to it.

Yes! And to remember that Elizabeth Holmes the Silicon Valley investment scammer has recently been found guilty of however many counts of investor fraud and is facing jail time for her scamming. Her unravelling started with a medtech nerd with a blog getting curious about Theranos’ claims, then a WSJ journalist picking it up, then it absolutely snowballed. Jackie won’t go to prison but it just takes one person to unravel these pricks, it’ll happen. Sometimes quickly sometimes slowly, a little AA ref for our cosplayer x

Also what an unwell way this is to live. Imagine having to wake up with yourself every day knowing you’re spending money that’s intended for little ones with no socks & sleeping on sofas to pay rent on the 3 bed house you live in alone. To pay for trains down to the Groucho where you desperately hang out looking for HNWI fiancé #6? Grotesque & embarrassing, and who would ever want to get involved with someone making their living that way? She’s scum.
Yes! (Didn’t mean to repeat your exclamation ha!) Some of the biggest falls from grace have been people you’d have thought were untouchable at the time. And careering too close to the sun really does bring them crashing down even if it takes years and they gain huge success in the meantime. She’s probably been a bit too under the radar so far for anyone to give a stuff about. But this…!

edit to add regarding the using ill gotten money I genuinely think that always comes with some bad karma

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1025492
this reply just sums it up to me. All the praise coming from the blue ticks and their followers for hero Jack are so out of touch.
This is why Jack's "business" model has always struggled. She can't decide whether her advice is aimed at the genuinely poor (won't be buying Starbucks) or the kind hearted middle classers (who could buy a takeaway coffee but can be guilted out of it) so everything she shares is a muddled mishmash of advice that doesn't properly fit either demographic.

Reactions: 46
She's gonna need a new person-with-hands. How the fluck is she gonna fulfill 800 odd Patreon subs? 🤣🤣 Oh squigs! Hope yous aren't expecting anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m also in the can’t sleep club, just laying thinking about stuff, as you do. I always wonder what Jack thinks about in the middle of the night when she’s truly herself. It must be so tiring, the grift.

Also the new thread will be up in 10/15 posts. As Jack is annoyingly fond of saying, I’m on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m also in the can’t sleep club, just laying thinking about stuff, as you do. I always wonder what Jack thinks about in the middle of the night when she’s truly herself. It must be so tiring, the grift.

Also the new thread will be up in 10/15 posts. As Jack is annoyingly fond of saying, I’m on it.
I hear you, I don't know how she sleeps at night (and can understand if she doesn't)

I fear that tonight she is ...

However the new subs may be a poisoned chalice, to keep up she really need to employ help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her patreon promises are just nonsense anyway. They would eat up all the money she gets to fulfill.

Reactions: 27
Here it is, soz it’s early but i’ll be posting a xoe eccentricity level of waffle if I wait (I know I donNt have to do it, I was just here, seemingly always am). ⬇

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.