Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morrisey

Perhaps Jack wants all the manky cutlery so we are distracted from the manky slop buckets of food they produce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Irena

Suggestion for thread title Jack Monroe #241 Running with Unexpected Twists and Turns

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shawads

VIP Member
I got bored and flicked through eBay's vintage cutlery. There's loads on there reasonably priced and cheaper postage.
Does she understand bargains?

At least she won't get offered to do that show with that man with the grey hair who picks up tat at the carboots. It's on midmorning I think?! My neighbour watches it, the people buy such utter crap.
What is this programme? Sounds right up my street.
I have a friend who frequents bootsales and makes massive profits selling it on

• Heart
Reactions: 16

L3moning

VIP Member
Make do and mend, home made bath salts, William Morris curtains, we are the village green preservation society Jack.
Does remind me of one of the less grim songs I like, Kate Rusby's cover of that Kinks song.

Side note, Kate Rusby is a good singer, but she's crap live.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I didn’t even think of that . Honestly it’s such an awkward angle and I’m a bit on the lazy side ( not jack level lazy mind you😂) we’re moving house in a few months so I’ll need to get it sorted by then . I’m genuinely a bit scared to venture into the cats secret lair - who knows what she’s got there!
Looks like you needs to choose your weapon

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14