Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
That man with the forearms *swoon* has a new show on C5 watching it on catch up. Think it was on yesterday

Reactions: 19

Lanie

VIP Member
I forgot to count my wooden spoons and serving spoon, so 2 wooden spoons and one serving spoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Pavlova

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Silver Linings :)

I posted this at the end of the last thread, but I really feel it is too good a counting opportunity to miss..... please forgive my indulgence!

I have 12 big spoons, 6 soup spoons, 4 tea spoons (where the fuck do they all go?) That's my main cutlery draw. Then I have a posh (£40 from Argos in a fancy satin lined box) set for Crimbo and the like which has 8 big spoons, 8 soup spoons and 8 tea spoons, plus 2 serving spoons.

Therefore, in my household of 2 normal adults, we have 48 spoons. This is excessive, I am going to list them on ebay for Jack to purchase for a hefty fee.

How many spoons do you have cabal??
6 teaspoons, 5 pudding spoons, a big stirrer/serving spoon and a ladle.
If that was me - and thank LJC I'm not - I'd be off pronto with all the silver hallmarked ones to flog as scrap.

Reactions: 18

MooBelle

VIP Member
They are mentioning the small opened bottle in the bottom shelf of the minibar and how it has been opened before the photo (which they don't realise is staged). They assume it is a juice thought but my first thought was a bottle of antibiotics, what do you think?

Also from this thread:

Stalkers that don't stop her posting numerous pictures of the inside of her house.

I actually think a Switch is a decent present for an 11 year old but the Switch Light is rubbish compared to the actual switch since you can't remove the controllers and therefore are limited in the games you can play on it. There's only about a £50 difference in price now so no idea why she bought the lite either for herself or SB, but probably herself.

I'll confess I bought myself a Switch as a gift over lockdown. I'm telling myself it is an investment in my health as I bought the fitness games since I was shielding and couldn't get out to exercise. Of course, I didn't get my lazy arse off the couch much to exercise in my living room and mainly use it to play a weird Japanese drumming game called Taiko no Tatsujin instead.

(Please remember to send money to my tip jar so I can buy butter, please)
It's an energy shot. There's another one on the top shelf. Probably turmeric and ginger.

Reactions: 17

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Silver Linings :)

I posted this at the end of the last thread, but I really feel it is too good a counting opportunity to miss..... please forgive my indulgence!

I have 12 big spoons, 6 soup spoons, 4 tea spoons (where the fuck do they all go?) That's my main cutlery draw. Then I have a posh (£40 from Argos in a fancy satin lined box) set for Crimbo and the like which has 8 big spoons, 8 soup spoons and 8 tea spoons, plus 2 serving spoons.

Therefore, in my household of 2 normal adults, we have 48 spoons. This is excessive, I am going to list them on ebay for Jack to purchase for a hefty fee.

How many spoons do you have cabal??
Ehhhm, about 20 maybe ranging from the teaspoon my sibling stole and shoved in my handbag one drunken evening to ladles…

• Haha
Reactions: 17