Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a little concerned for GH Squig. If Jack decides to quote tweet and make a 'thing' of it we all know how that will go.
I doubt Jack will have the guts. GH squig held her ground over the GH nonsense when Jack accused her (and us) of hacking into her bank accounts.
GH squig stayed firm and politely tweeted the facts back at her that Jack had proudly admitted to banking fraud on her Twitter and she had merely reported it. Jack couldn't argue because she realised she was making a tit of herself. Also other squiggles started tagging various police forces and banking ombudsman accounts and Jack had to massively back track because she was lying.
GH appears to be a good friend of TD and we all know what TD thinks of Jack! If Jack tried to go for GH then TD would grass her up to Mommy Nigella and Jack just can't risk that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
You always see that type of stuff at car boot sales too. Big boxes of nan type cutlery for 10p a piece.

I’ve bought a couple of silver table spoons (fancy) that have cleaned up nicely. Most of it is just tat though.

Reactions: 31
I just like seeing bullshitters being called out.

(I do see what other fraus have said about it being ignored for Tattle Troll tattling though.)

Reactions: 33
GH squig has already been on the recieving end of a pile on. I hope she won't get any more but she is a strong woman. Actually her straightforward no nonsense approach reminds me of the early squig Kween who called out BLM Jack <3

Jack's ebay seller has more silver antique crockery for sale. I wonder if they will make another sale to Southend.
Screenshot_20220115-165551_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Because we’ve been talking about her shed? She maybe wants us to change topic?
Ooh, I forgot about the poll, are we still on the downstairs lavvy for no.1? I can imagine the walls adorned with fish knives stuck on with sellotape.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am a big fan of letting it be. To be honest. I don't want to play into her hand that we are all meanies.
🤷‍♀️
More and more squigs are getting fed up with her and I was talking about her the other day to a friend and they first said who? And then said oh yeah, gosh blast from the past.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine her stomping around the crappy bungalow in a rage trying to think of an absolute zinger of a response to this mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe she's not noticed, as she's BUSY polishing her spooooons.
Or playing them, hey deedeeledeee...

I just cannot believe she blew that much on shite when she could have taken her kid out to Alton towers for the day or had a wee night away somewhere in a hotel using Groupon or something with him, wee treat to perk up Jan, yet she thought she needed more crap to fill her already overflowing house. Baffles me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine her stomping around the crappy bungalow in a rage trying to think of an absolute zinger of a response to this mess 😂
The word 'zinger' always reminds me of this episode of Seinfeld, where George Costanza has days to think of a comeback and still messes it up ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Veronicaaa I hope you don’t mind me nicking your idea of a song that fits in with the thread, but this one is just perfect. ‘Spoons’ by Rudimental. The live version because it starts with DJ Locksmith saying “I LOVE TO SPOON!” and features someone actually playing the spoons!

I wonder if Jacks‘s feeling buyer’s remorse today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love this -thank you very much. Deffo getting the mirror and then pretend I’m in line of duty or something rather than looking for a myriad of mundane items . I’ll leave it to nearer the time or she’ll just make another haul. She gets quite irritated with me when she sees me removing the drawers . Sorry if this is boring. I could talk about my cats as much as jack can about spoons . If I become a boring self absorbed shameless grifter worthy of tattle can I have myriad of mundane items as my thread title please?
Very useful bit of kit 👍

Reactions: 12
Or playing them, hey deedeeledeee...

I just cannot believe she blew that much on shite when she could have taken her kid out to Alton towers for the day or had a wee night away somewhere in a hotel using Groupon or something with him, wee treat to perk up Jan, yet she thought she needed more crap to fill her already overflowing house. Baffles me!
Alton Towers? He's perfectly fine with his hoop and stick, his cheap cheap white bread sandwiches with grated carrot and lowest quality cream cheese spread. Now get to duck etc x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I am too BUSY can't be bothered to count my spoons but I do use the set we got for our wedding as our everyday ones.

Someone on an old forum I used made the point about getting the joy from using your nice stuff and not leaving it up to only be briefly used on special occasions and it always stuck with me.
RESOLUTION.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.