Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the first photo of a bowl of slop accompanied by a non-food grade collectible spoon on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know. I’m not explaining myself well. Sorry.
Maybe I’m missing the point! ❤

it’s bizarre though on twitter as when people have been posting the actual listing they get accused of being hateful. What is wrong with the squiggles, if Jack was to say the sky was green they would probably argue she was right!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I am more in the dark than when everyone was talking about CH vs HMRC vs suspended strike offs.

Going back to thinking about that sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe I’m missing the point! ❤

it’s bizarre though on twitter as when people have been posting the actual listing they get accused of being hateful. What is wrong with the squiggles, if Jack was to say the sky was green they would probably argue she was right!
It’s mad isn’t it? The ones who bask in a reply from a blue ticker. Now having said that if Gemma Chan wanted to talk to me about spoons i’d be falling over myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Soz, didn't mean to create a mini thread chaos. As it seems there may be more to the squig uprising than meets the eye, I'm happy to ask a mod to delete the screenshot if it's inappropriate?

Reactions: 20
Some of them look brass, which will just give you a delicious metallic taste. And probably some sort of metal poisoning.

Soz, didn't mean to create a mini thread chaos. As it seems there may be more to the squig uprising than meets the eye, I'm happy to ask a mod to delete the screenshot if it's inappropriate?
Don’t worry. I was being the very definition of mithering. ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Erm couple things here. Looking at the eBay seller, I can't see any evidence that they are a registered business? They also have only 5 feedback ratings as a seller, the rest of the 887 are ratings as a buyer, so hardly a sign they have been "trading in similar for a long time". Unless I'm missing something here, it would suggest, once again -

With such a history of buying on Ebay, maybe it was a number post midnight impulse buys that they decided to get rid of as a job lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s of course going to be crossover (of people being aware of Jack) between here and Twitter - main reason being that if Jack’s on anyone’s radar, then day follows night, pretty much?

One of the main rules is to not directly interact with the subject of the thread and post here for kudos. Also, squigs are fun to talk about, especially when they seem to be reasonably challenging Jack, but when it is stuff directly lifted from here, it sort of takes the shine off the theory of people ‘seeing the light’. By this point, whatever anyone thinks about Jack (if they’re aware of her), is not going to change all that much?

It’s also best not to screenshot anyone who has zero / a small amount of follows or followers, or who only seem to @ Jack - they’re more than fine out there doing what they do and don’t need association with what’s happening here.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'll have a fiver on Jack contacting the seller and explaining that she's actually very famous and is getting tit for the purchase and could they please remove all evidence it ever occurred.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I will give it a go Orphy B!
My very green fingered BIL reckons watering Basil from below with rainwater.Managed to keep mine going for about 8 weeks. Love my interchangeable herbs.♥🌱
I’ve been keeping a Lidl basil going since May in the same pot, am I doing plants wrong? He stands in a bowl with water in by the window. He didn’t even die when I LEFT over Xmas.
On topic, poor little bird, fly high with the angles and Pythagoras (RIP)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know. I’m not explaining myself well. Sorry.
On a grunk but I’m with you on this. As much as I love Go Henry Squig and Trifle Defender (and appreciate when they refute Jack’s bollocks) it’s just to easy for Jack to shout ‘tattle troll’ and to dismiss it and in the process garner sympathy from the Squigs/aid the grift.

Where as if it was a long standing Squig who’d found the receipts themselves it would potentially be harder to shout troll at them - especially if they’d got a whole host of posts previously being favourable to Jack. Though I get anyone can read (as a non member) here and post the receipts.

• Heart
I don’t want to go on about it but, I will
When a squiggle takes stuff from here, it looks like we’ve facilitated it and we’ll get the blame anyway. That’s why when we see our “work” in the wild (usually phrasing particular to us eg if someone put “Brexit tin thief”) some of us do an inward groan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.