Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Koala-tea Hotes. TEA! This is owl champagne all over again.

Maybe Comic Kitchen is high art and we're all ignorant philistines. Jack is like Van Gogh, doomed to never have her genius appreciated before she dies.

ETA: Sorry what the duck was that weighing video 😂 she physically cannot resist distancing herself from luxury items, lest the squigs think she can afford Jean Paul Gaultier. It belongs to LJC alright, so stop mithering!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Maybe Comic Kitchen is high art and we're all ignorant philistines. Jack is like Van Gogh, doomed to never have her genius appreciated before she dies.

ETA: Sorry what the duck was that weighing video 😂 she physically cannot resist distancing herself from luxury items, lest the squigs think she can afford Jean Paul Gaultier. It belongs to LJC alright, so stop mithering!
Why is the tea green? I know you can get green tea but it’s confusing the issue Sidey T
Why no glee?
Green tea like pea.
No koala joke
For me

ETA oh yeah, what the actual fuuuuuuccck is that dad jokes special

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I blame Sidey B. for leading me down this path with her YouTube link, but had we seen this? If you get past the cringe of the second sentence I *bet* you shout ‘Thread title* at the same point I did.

I know I've seen this before so I don't know why I put myself through it again

more to the point, I don't know why she puts herself through this all the time. she's never improved on camera, shaky voice, wavey hands, same old stories over and over

and the "punchline" here just falls flat cos she's droned on for so long

now back to koalas v pandas and matt avec owl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
"I'm not a railway, you can't bleeping nationalise me."
Too bad you're not a railway because otherwise we would be able to decommission you and sell your parts for scrap. What a clip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

The squigs were begging her to stop in the end as it was giving them vertigo 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Comic Kitchen is new to me. Oh my bleeping goodness.
fish finger, butternut squash, spinach, leek, cheese sauce made in a nutribullet, no salt lasagne.
Please someone watch this - even if you’ve seen it before, just to confirm to me that my eyes didn’t lie.
she never actually made that?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That bread isn't sweaty enough squig. If it's not ✨glistening✨ like Jack under blinding studio lights I'm not interested.

@HotesTilaire believe me, I was just as shocked as you to learn that there is no normal colour tea emoji but I am not the Tea Police nor the Tea Representation Board, that's a separate branch. You'll have to call 0800-734-POLICE and take it up with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
fish finger, butternut squash, spinach, leek, cheese sauce made in a nutribullet, no salt lasagne.
Please someone watch this - even if you’ve seen it before, just to confirm to me that my eyes didn’t lie.
ah, that was the one that brought me out of lurkerdom all that time ago 👵

rest assured, we've all seen it. from the threatening sharpening of the knife to the layering of the fish fingers all within a comic filter for "security reasons" with the accompanying plinky plonk muzak

I remain astounded that the comic kitchen lasted multiple days

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s bad isn’t it. The endless chopping, the thumbs up.
Fish finger lasagne is the ideal way to sneak veggies into your child’s tea without them complaining. They will be busy boaking 🥕 over the soggy breadcrumb casing which will have separated from its frozen fishy cargo, mmm the sweetness of the leeks and butternut. It’s a real money saver, you can get the requisite 20 fish fingers for mere pennies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Laughed my head off this week when Mr Knit sent me a message - 'Did you order your drugs*. J1g?'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:😂:love:

*He was referring to thyroid meds, m'lud.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't think I appreciated at the time how bleeping bizarre Comic Kitchen was since I was blinded by rage at the constant plink plonk of the music (save for an inexplicable break to listen to her heavy breathing). The best part was when she left in 17 seconds of attempting to get two cherry tomato halves off the chopping board before apparently scraping them in with her phone. 🐨-🍵 content.

Ahahaha, it ends with over a minute of her washing up. I've never seen something so tit and lazy in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dunno why I'm asking but... Was there ever any follow up to comic kitchen? Even a callback, let alone some form of explanation?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.