Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White saviour Jack in Tanzania (hugged a baby but cropped out the mother from the pic)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Ouch mouth and teething necklace was 2020 DKL kind of time. The mouth again became ouchy in 2021 aparthotel times, with the Diva.pdf telling the story of it being a sore tooth and nothing more, I think.
it was a 50p sized hole in her lip, I'll have you know! only cured with red lipstick prescribed by the good lady doctor and a "haunted Victorian coat rack" selfie or some such

we're definitely having a full moon chaos of our own cos she's not supplied one

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Milk and More Jack (but she doesn’t return the empty glass milk bottles)
Pastor preacher Jack the prophet - see also Sunday School teacher Jack
Glastonbury avec stabvest and leftover warm white wine for the lads Jack
Healthy Start vouchers Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For your viewing erm, pleasure
cringe reverse rats tail teething necklace nonsense
Updated link, thanks @Veronicaaa for the full set

honestly, whenever these show up again, I just... I'm speechless

I mean, celebrating a job completed (and not exactly completed well) with a series of thot shots involving a bleeping teething necklace of all things and recounting all the problems you've had doing said job. I have never been able to understand quite why these photos exist

it's quite possibly, and I don't use these words lightly, the maddest thing she's ever done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This has reminded me of eucalyptus Jack. She hung a bunch in her shower, posted pics promising to let everyone know how it went/how effective it was - and shockingly - we never heard about it ever again
The Eucalyptus Episode was bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 25
honestly, whenever these show up again, I just... I'm speechless

I mean, celebrating a job completed (and not exactly completed well) with a series of thot shots involving a bleeping teething necklace of all things and recounting all the problems you've had doing said job. I have never been able to understand quite why these photos exist

it's quite possibly, and I don't use these words lightly, the maddest thing she's ever done
It’s been said many times on these threads - you couldn’t make this stuff up. It is beyond parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Smoothie bowls Jack
Thrice used beetroot pasta water Jack
Church, for private prayer Jack

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
You know on Celebrity Big Brother where they have to order themselves from most famous to least famous? Yeah, well I'd love to see her on that, acting all Billy Big Bollocks. Sadly she's nowhere near famous enough for Celeb Big Brother which is saying something I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't believe none of you ninnies have gone there-

Unruly Labia Jack.

Not sure if that's for the aliments list or the Jack-list.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sideboard Viv (RIP) and tin can candle holder were madder for sure

really? madder than "you love me! you really love me!" featuring a teething necklace?

oh g-d, were gonna have to think of a poll or a sloppies 2022 category for "maddest moment" aren't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.