Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely those teething necklaces would hurt your mouth sores if they are already present due to causing friction?! I would imagine theyd be more preventative than anything

• Sick
Reactions: 29
How did the teething necklace help with the sores, I wonder? As a preventative measure, ok, but surely putting a solid object near such open sores/the action of chewing at all which called for her to read cancer cookbooks and ask Twitter for recipes as she just couldn't think of scrambled eggs on her own, would be agony? Gosh, I really can't take the BS

Reactions: 30
You guys have persuaded me it’s finally time to watch Alan Partridge....

I am HOOTING. It really is Jack in male form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The only thing she's pulled off is the denim shirt so everyone can get a good look at the bod, but DONT COMMENT ON HER DRASTIC VERY VERY DRASTIC WEIGHT LOSS, thankyou
The drastic weight loss she is attempting to highlight by flexing (I don't know how to make a spoiler so I'll say no more) .

This is body checking and you know that, so bleeping cut it out. Glad to see you have read my fun facts about nerves and dropped that particular enhancement on your nightmare round up there, cheers. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She was probably purposely chewing it all day...thats why she didn't have time to fix her hair or pour a glass of OJ before going live
I’m Grunkaing! Can you IMAGINE drinking orange juice with any type of split or sore around your mouth area??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry just got to have a rant here. If she doesn't want people to comment on her weight then why has she still got the photo of her looking very thin in the face with fat lips as her twitter profile? 😠 And now she is posting photos on Instagram showing how skinny she looks?? twit.

Reactions: 35
She needs to rethink that bra. It doesn't go with that top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she ever been in a photo where she doesn’t look awkward AF? I could not be more embarrassed for her right now. Also please stop with the underwear shots.

She definitely has/had rabbits as I always prick up my ears when I hear about rabbits (truly the best pets, although I'm a very biased mad rabbit lady).

View attachment 167599

Above image from google as tweet deleted, obvs.

Then I found this:

View attachment 167601
Recipe here

I'm also a mad rabbit lady, been rescuing them for 20 years and just don't get me started on idiots who impulse buy them and stick them in a hutch. There are serious misconceptions about them being cute and fluffy children's pets but in fact they are very complex with very specific needs regarding diet, accommodation and handling. Totally agree they are the best companions though <3
I've never eaten rabbit, in fact they inspired me to go vegan. A bit sickened Jack could do that. She has reached a new arshole depth there. Lower than a rat's baws as we say en Ecosse. Or since that is an insult to highly intelligent rodents, she is lower than a Tory's saggy bawbag.

• Heart
Christ on a bike, I’ve just watched her Insta story.

1. How does she always turn herself into the hero, everything got in the way, but our heroic Jack was in the face of adversity and got through it.
2. Who are these companies with large offers on the table? Jesus Christ who would invest in that shitshow? Least of all after seeing it got an average of around 150 viewers, it’s in no way viable money wise or engagement wise.
3. The necklace. She couldn’t help herself could she? She had to have an ailment in there. If she has a 50p shaped hole in her mouth and a direct route down to her nerve (she’s lying Jimmy Djokovic) then I’m really Pink. What an absolute whopper she is.

I have never known someone be so narcissistic. If it was me I’d own my tit, say I fucked up but I’m determined to learn from it and be better in future. But nope, Jack has done no wrong, it’s the worlds and her body’s fault that everything didn’t go according to plan (oh and the random guest just for a few more poor Jack comments).

Wish so much she’d own it and move on. But Jack is the biggest compulsive liar I think I’ve ever seen. It’s frightening the way she gaslights and manipulates people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When she says she has had to be her own ‘home ec’. I assume she means home economist. Can someone explain why she’d need one of those? I’m confused as to why she’s making out she required a full cast for this 45 minute tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically she took twelve photos in the belly flashing top and couldn’t choose which one so she’s written loads of tit on them all to make out like she’s rejecting ‘serious offers’ and retaining these 113 viewers on her own channel. The list of things she’s done ON HER OWN including spray painting a bleeping plant pot did make me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.