Jack Monroe #226 “Sticky Brown Pooâ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In our experience the accountant “just” instructs you, like they tell you to provide xyz, you do, they do a lot of work and their output will be a schedule of payments with details like deadline, account details, reference codes & they’ll file any statutory stuff for you (once you’ve paid the £20 or whatever it is).

Can you get accountants that’ll go into your bank and do the admin bits for you…? Would suspect you’d need a secondary accountant independent from the first to do that? Would they even want to take on that work as they’ve not run the numbers themselves? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus it feels excessive for what is like 10 minutes of (v stressful lol) work every month or so? As it always was - duck knows!
Without wanting to 🔺 myself, my accountant looks over everything and advises, but you can pay them to file things like self-assessments, but if all your accounts are up to date it's so simple to do yourself. I have a friend who pays her accountant to do everything for her. They share access to Quickbooks online and have access to all the reporting functionality etc. Her accountant creates a report each month and she has to edit the description to any transactions they don’t recognise. They do EVERYTHING else. It’s a complete bookkeeping/accounting package and when year-end arrives, they have everything in place to complete her accounts and tax return. So in summary these services do exist if like Jack you can't be fucked.

p.s tax chat is boring, soz!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm loving the tax chat / CH update. Didn't Essexgirl say tax would be the downfall. Is this "the one"?

No twitting for a day now. Start of a silence till the next gig of a lifetime?

(As a PAYE person am grateful for the pay roll dept. They don't get it wrong that often although there have been a few overtime / pension issues. )

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm loving the tax chat / CH update. Didn't Essexgirl say tax would be the downfall. Is this "the one"?

No twitting for a day now. Start of a silence till the next gig of a lifetime?

(As a PAYE person am grateful for the pay roll dept. They don't get it wrong that often although there have been a few overtime / pension issues. )
Essex girl did say it would be something like tax, because of Jacks inability to properly finish anything

Reactions: 32
Tinfoil dictators 🤣
I'm picturing Hitler with a roll of Bacofoil as a tache.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Since when has Jack cared about the language her mum sees on Twitter, especially all the times she publicly shamed their parenting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
If you're happy for your mum to read about
your unruly labia, your many emotional crises, your alleged suicide attempts, your alleged sexual abuse, her grandson's "smeggy underwear", the implication that she let you go hungry/ignored your disclosure of abuse in her home, and all manner of other things she shouldn't have to see shared publicly
, I doubt a few f-bombs are going to cause too much offence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Pardonnez moi if this has been covered before, but cochon also has connotations of a sexual nature.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why is she mad she didn’t bleeping listen to lockdown guidance for rounds 1, 2, 3 why is she pretending like she’ll suffer for it now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Remember last Xmas when we were all locked down spending Xmas alone, except you weren’t were you Jack? You reckoned you had bubble buddy there and you had covid and went on a “Boxing Day yomp” round Southend looking for an open chippy. And up the asda. Get in the bin Rik.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I see Jacks got her theosaurus out. :rolleyes:

Are you struggling to find words to s-lag off the government because you realise you're also a hypocritical twit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.