Jack Monroe #226 “Sticky Brown Pooâ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like searing with rage Jack, she talks so much crap and posts so furiously that she ties herself in knots.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
the fortnum's screenshot wasn't even jack's to begin with! she QTed a squig!

kinda telling on yourself to go to reveal you go browsing, innit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack really thinks she understands politics, doesn't she?

Her tweets prove otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I hate when she tries to throw out witty bon mots but ends up sounding more like someone desperately trying to meet the word count on their A-Level politics essay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi Jack,

seeing as you're reading here and decided to take up my prompt to tweet politics, might I suggest you do your accounts next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Going by the Tony Blair tweet and it’s deletion, further proof Jack is a weapon.
Weapon of mass delusion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
OMG, little/smol pig was Allegra's pet name for her wasn't it. 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Grunking so apologies if another Frau has already mentioned but I wonder if this is why she has the little pig tattooed on her little finger on her right hand. I remember her getting it as a matching tattoo with Allegra - who had ‘J’ tattooed on her wrist (I think). around the time Allegra had her Blackfoot restaurant so we had Pork Jack 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.