Jack Monroe #226 “Sticky Brown Pooâ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where she purloined that from?
Top marks for using mendacious though. So someone else coined this wanky tinfoil phrase? I think the confirmation of that was given in the following tweet where she tried (and failed) to explain what it meant. How is Boris wrapped in conspiracy theories?

Also, downing st party was yesterday Jack. Today is all about Jacob Rees Mogg, Uber-hater of the poor being exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thing is, the government are effectively holding the line against conspiracy theories by alternating between being obviously corrupt, ignoring expert opinion/real life for normal people and topping it off with breathtaking incompetence. So tinfoil hats and paranoia don't really come into it, it's pretty transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you have to explain your (apparently deliberate 🙄) malapropisms then it isn’t a useful rhetorical device. You’re supposed to be a writer FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Remember last Xmas when we were all locked down spending Xmas alone, except you weren’t were you Jack? You reckoned you had bubble buddy there and you had covid and went on a “Boxing Day yomp” round Southend looking for an open chippy. And up the asda. Get in the bin Rik.
Lest we forget, dear hearts.

New fraus - this Tweet was subsequently deleted
H/T @Silver Linings for the receipt

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 13.40.30.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
When she was exceptionally vulnerable and shielding for no bleeping reason until she needed to go Wilkos/DKL/chippy? 🙄
Obvs no one predicts a multi year global pandemic but covid really was the undoing of a lot of her chronic illness mythology wasn’t it. Mortifying to be repeatedly caught in so many very big lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Are conspiracy theories are shiny? Who knew?

By the way, mendacious despots wrapped up in shiny conspiracy theories, so...

Lying leader wrapped up in light reflecting, supposed harmful plans...does not make any sense at all.
I reckon she’s filled the tampon pineapple with her favourite words from the thesaurus and pulls them out randomly for her hot takes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have to give Jack credit for recreating the spirit of Sue Townsend as these would be amazing in “Adrian Mole: The Twitter Years”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Aye, Jack's never had anything to do with Fortnum before that. Nothing at all. Browsing.

May 2018. Poor LJC - now there's an example of the light having gone from behind the eyes...

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 13.50.33.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Covid deaths per capita in the UK are nowhere near the worst in the world. Indeed they are nowhere near the worst in Europe. No government is covered in glory in their response to the pandemic. I am no Boris cheerleader, as you can imagine, and I know that there were many mistakes made. Even New Zealand and Australia that were able to effectively cut themselves off from the world have had deaths. Argue with the stats Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's just sulking that she didn't get an invite

And if you're browsing you wouldn't be putting your name and title anywhere.

Pay your taxes you nasty piece of sticky poo!!!!

1638971622043.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s not forget her epic journey in search of copies of the express, though why she would want to admit that it’s acceptable to feed vegetarians the contents of your compost bin for Christmas dinner, I have no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.