Jack Monroe #226 “Sticky Brown Pooâ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving the tax chat / CH update. Didn't Essexgirl say tax would be the downfall. Is this "the one"?

No twitting for a day now. Start of a silence till the next gig of a lifetime?

(As a PAYE person am grateful for the pay roll dept. They don't get it wrong that often although there have been a few overtime / pension issues. )
Conspiracy here, but is her site still down? Interesting if so?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Well there’s her excuse, you know she’s been banned from the post office!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her performative rage is just so transparent.

Yes it’s annoying that it’s one rule for them and another for us, but surely a seasoned political commentator already knew this about a populist Tory government?!

People have said goodbye to their loved ones on bleeping Zoom, and not been able to hug their parents at family funerals. Many, many people have cancelled weddings (not a problem for Jack because she got dumped again before her latest). I know people who went to scans and gave birth alone. Many were totally isolated for a YEAR as they shielded.

She has barely been affected by lockdown. She continued to get lucrative media contracts; she was up to Edinburgh, Manchester, and in and out of London; she thankfully hasn’t lost anyone other than those pushed away by who she is as a person, and as evidenced by her 15-strong “bubble” she hasn’t been starved of company. She’s not really mad, because she doesn’t feel personally wronged and at the end of the day that’s all that matters to a narc (see Rishi mate selfie). Enough of the empty hysterics, Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
(Red squig hadn't/hasn't deleted. Not important, but just thought I'd correct myself).
I remember wondering if that word was a no-no and googled it myself. Shocked at some of the ones that should be an absolute no nowadays like ’no can do’ and ’long time no see’. Interesting as obviously they are mocking broken english but it never clicked.

New thread with no poo reference. Huzzah!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Awh, I thought I'd come back to Che-Jack starting the revolution.

I don't like that she's encouraging rioting too. Does she really think that'll help? Running up to Westminster to kick Boris in the shins? Get back to the jigsaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember wondering if that word was a no-no and googled it myself. Shocked at some of the ones that should be an absolute no nowadays like ’no can do’ and ’long time no see’. Interesting as obviously they are mocking broken english but it never clicked.

New thread with no poo reference. Huzzah!

Thinking about it, is ninny still allowed?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.