Jack Monroe #226 “Sticky Brown Pooâ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking so apologies if another Frau has already mentioned but I wonder if this is why she has the little pig tattooed on her little finger on her right hand. I remember her getting it as a matching tattoo with Allegra - who had ‘J’ tattooed on her wrist (I think). around the time Allegra had her Blackfoot restaurant so we had Pork Jack 🙄
Haha, I believe they were also the halcyon days of Clitoris Clam Jack?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread title nomination.
Quoting myself like a dick but I was too late to edit and ponder over whether 'weapon' is the commonly accepted shorthand for 'weapons grade bleep' or if I've just decided that myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Are conspiracy theories are shiny? Who knew?

By the way, mendacious despots wrapped up in shiny conspiracy theories, so...

Lying leader wrapped up in light reflecting, supposed harmful plans...does not make any sense at all.

Every time I hear 'shiny'....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
dear SB is going to be so very cross when he sees his jigsaw has been broken, only a jolly picnic of scones and gooseberry jam will lift his spirits, perhaps ending with flying his most favourite kite!

(or he’ll say no worries mum can i play minecraft now?)
Oh drat MamaPapa, Coopsies has RUINED our jolly japes, silly Coopsie, shall we set up a new fiendishly difficult puzzle anon?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I thought back in 1997 Jack was inventing Healthy Start vouchers not worrying about silly things like ribbons.

(actually I think they were started a bit later than that but jokes are jokes)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Are conspiracy theories are shiny? Who knew?

By the way, mendacious despots wrapped up in shiny conspiracy theories, so...

Lying leader wrapped up in light reflecting, supposed harmful plans...does not make any sense at all.
Does if your leader is....Fack
The plug hole hair and lint autocrat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was sorting some bits in Self Assessment earlier while catching up on here, this is the example list of 'reasonable excuses' that HMRC give. I'm sure Jack's already familiar with it...🙃

Screenshot_20211208-151043.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Getting the 🐱out to detract from lack of political knowledge - standard.
She’s chaosing - deploy the floof. Classic Jack. It’s beginning to feel a LOT like slopmass!

See Jack, you’ve been mothering about things you don’t know on The Twitter, and what that’s done is it’s pulled your pants down and showed your arse

🥕 you know it’s mithering why do you always change it to mothering you interfering ninny?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s chaosing - deploy the floof. Classic Jack. It’s beginning to feel a LOT like slopmass!

See Jack, you’ve been mothering about things you don’t know on The Twitter, and what that’s done is it’s pulled your pants down and showed your arse

🥕 you know it’s mithering why do you always change it to mothering you interfering ninny?
She obviously enjoyed showing her Mediterranean arse to FM , so she thought she would have another go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who knew that so many HMRC specific delays could befall one person

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Why is she worried about her mum seeing her swear on Twitter but it’s okay to say she’s a tit mum on there?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is failed interchangeable with lost? Asking for a greedy goblin.
Screenshot_20211208-155441__01.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How long before the 'lost laptop' turns out to have been stolen in the shed burglary?

Staying in a fancy hotel doesn't count as hospital admission. A serious illness doesn't mean 'Well, I was off my tits on booze and medication J1g for the entire period'.

Theft hasn't stopped her. She's had long enough - and you can do it using any device (of which she has multiple).

Postal delays - not relevant when you submit online.

Delays related to a disability? Nah, won't wash either. If you can get online to shop on the F&M store and have had well over a year for both sets, you've had plenty of time. And there's most likely an accountant that's been doing the payroll in any case - takes all of about 3 minutes to process for two employees, 2 of which consist of drinking tea before saving the new month's details.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.