Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the Tory’s think food waste is literally just scraps like peelings and egg shells?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Funny how people sitting beside her whilst she is making a speech pull the same face.

Also I apologise if my reactions are all over the place I’ve broken a nail again on my reacting hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Trussell Trust lady is pulling the exact same face and body language that Sir Matt of the Forearms Tebbut used to do.
I don't know what TT lady does, but she's obviously an impassioned professional who cares very much about feeding people. She's done her bit and is now looking at this poverty tourist who is making a mockery of whatever she just said.
Someone on here once said that Matt's whole demeanour towards the end of DKL was of that of a professional who was forced to co-present with a competition winner.
Same vibes.
TT lady has her arms folded to stop herself from slapping Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Opal fruits, so Jack has been eating Pringles.
I really wish the mental image I get when Pringles are mentioned would be Pringles. I curse Danielle Lloyd I really do.
Jack and Pringles in the same sentence really isn’t a pleasant image in my brain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Funny how people sitting beside her whilst she is making a speech pull the same face.

Also I apologise if my reactions are all over the place I’ve broken a nail again on my reacting hand.
It is strange, but true.
Matt, Labour bloke, TT lady, Eamonn Holmes, Adam Frost etc
It is the face of 'is this a wind up' plus 'Remain professional composure 'with 'wtf'
I am going to start a movement to call it the 'Emperor's new clothes' look. That moment when you realise you've been conned but still don't want to lose face.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell, I really couldn’t imagine anything, not-one-bleeping-thing, more mind numbingly boring than making the effort to get ready, leaving the house and travelling to some crappy gathering to sit in some grey, stuffy hall and listening to Jack-look-at-me!-Monroe talking about herself in relation to some political issue that she doesn’t actually understand.

It would seem that the lady sitting next to her right now knows the feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Aztec bars anyone? It doesn't matter they were discontinued before she was born...Jack will still declare them the best chocolate bar ever and invent some convoluted story about how and where she tried them.

(To be fair, they were pretty good)
I had a friend at Primary school whose dad was “involved “ in the development of the Aztec bar. She would bring in the mis-sharpen bars for healthy play time munching.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I hope MR comes out in the papers tomorrow with something marvelous that he has been stitching behind the scenes and make two the faced clown seethe into her dusty weetabix.
He was giving books to kids with Magic Breakfast at Dusty Weetabix o'clock this morning ❤
Screenshot_20211004-203958.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Screenshot_20211004-202925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Face like a slapped arse. Her lips haven't looked that thin since 2015.

Also, she really needs to rethink the Sumo knot because every time I look at her I see Malo from Zelda:

Screenshot_20211004-203732_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Social media down, possibly deleted. Jack Monroe’s Habbo Hotel era incoming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.