Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus really was out there doing something actually useful, you couldn’t make it up.
Er, the Tories would invite Jack, they couldn’t give a toss about solving problems for poor people, they’ve created jobs for them what more can they want? Jack is ideal as she has no impact, and has tattoos and short hair and might be a (whispers) lesbian thereby proving they are engaging with all kinds, and caring, but without any actual action

• Heart
Reactions: 41
We always knew Jack was a Maverick..
cc2nrpa.jpg

Look at that expert Photoshopping, nearly as good as Jack's Facetuning..🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If someone pulled someone’s pants down in the school playground it’d be classed as sexual assault and all manner of tit would hit the fan.

Not sure it was the wisest analogy.
Jack shared a sad account of school-based sexual abuse, describing how it impacts her to this day ... and still thinks that's an appropriate analogy?

I'm 28 pages behind, so I apologise if I am recovering what's been said.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has she offered her support (and an account of something obviously FARRRRR more traumatic happening to her) to the boss of Octopus Energy yet?

(apparently, some pissed up Tory head went for her at a fringe event - naturally, the police failed to make an arrest whilst arresting five people who had a go at IDS but whoever it is has been suspended from the party and sent home).

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Has she offered her support (and an account of something obviously FARRRRR more traumatic happening to her) to the boss of Octopus Energy yet?

(apparently, some pissed up Tory head went for her at a fringe event - naturally, the police failed to make an arrest whilst arresting five people who had a go at IDS but whoever it is has been suspended from the party and sent home).
I just saw this! Horrible. Octopus Energy was the "ahhh a kilowatt hour!" wasn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
D02E9208-B8ED-4A0D-B36E-5E5B584E32A4.jpeg
995D67DA-8B68-4313-8256-10441743D3B7.jpeg

The squiggles so nearly get it sometimes. Jack’s actual twitter handle literally means that! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Now how did I forget this?! I was a fully invested lurker at the time. I remember my head nearly falling off when this appeared 😂
She has nice writing, actually. Nicer than mine. And very loopy y's, to my great relief!

'Low and Slow' is the one that makes me feel bitey.
I think Jack has nice writing too, it is far more legible than mine.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.