Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as Jack 'became poor' she was more than proud to tell and sell her story to anyone that listened and was far from invisible.

Utter bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I arrived at my first COVID vaccine appointment a full hour early 😂

I have anxiety about missing things and being late (childhood memories of things not going quite to plan and it being TERRIBLE) that means I often arrive far too early and have to sit around.
Babes, same. And it's pure hell when you are meeting friends who are habitually late! I once arrived an hour early (silly me) for a friend who was an hour late. Sigh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
another quote

Screenshot_20210927-133012_Twitter.jpg

meanwhile, her followers are still banging on about opal fruits!

what a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Going for the urchin Oliver look there. "Please internet, can I have some more attention and money?

Sensible people's response:
feck-off.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.