Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Does Strictly

Week One Training Footage

Jack arrives at dance studio

Jack: "Hey, Aljaz! I'm Jack Monroe, single mother, cook, food writer, author, accidental conqueror of fears, purchaser of luxury goods, Greek, Norn Irish, admirer of Nigella, 5 foot 1.7, puppy brain. I understand I've been put with you cos you're not due a ringer this year and you may have the patience and good humour to cope with me. hahahaha! what am I like? have I mentioned I can stand on my tiptoes for twelve whole minutes? I danced in heels with my bff Marcus, you know? Rashford, that is, Marcus Rashford. I solved the whole free school meals in the holidays with him you know? I don't ever like or retweet his tweets but I taught him everything about child poverty.

now then, what's our dance this week? I'll nail it. once and done, that's me"

Aljaz: (sotto voce)"what the duck have I been landed with now? Janette, please save me"

Aljaz: (out loud) "Yay! Jack! So great to see you! we're gonna do great! we will be performing (dramatic pause) street/commercial to 'Food, Glorious Food!'"

Week One Live Show

Alan Dedicoat: "Please welcome to the floor,
single mother, cook, food writer, author, accidental conqueror of fears, purchaser of luxury goods, Greek, Norn Irish, admirer of Nigella, 5 foot 1.7, puppy brain, Jack Monroe and her partner Aljaz Skorjanek!!!!"

[please insert your own interpretation of Jack and Aljaz dancing street/commercial to 'Food, Glorious Food here]

Tess: "Wow! The people are on their feet! how does that feel my darling?"

Jack: "well, you know, Tess, it feels almost as good as that time when I launched a hate campaign against David Walliams"

Tess: ".... [Tessbot does not compute] ok. well, get on up to Claud. The scores are in!"

Claudia: "so Jack, have you tried head and shoulders?"

Jack: "I've invented a new one, Claud. out of lard and WD40. it's in the next, next book. whatever happens, I'm sure Nigella is very proud of my journey."

Claudia: "well, the scores are in. good luck Aljaz."

Craig: "bleeping dreadful, darling. ONE!"

Shirley: "It's never too early! For an exit from Shirley! 2!"

Motsi: "I have no idea what that was meant to mean, my sweet. You tried, so I can give you one."

Anton: "Haha! Marvellous! 10!"

Sunday Results Show

Tess: "So we are down to a dance off between Jack and Aljaz doing street/commercial to "Food, Glorious Food" and someone off Love Island and Amy doing a Viennese Waltz to "Industry Baby" will our first couple please take to the floor?"

[dances happen]

Tess: "Our dancers have done all they can. I just need to ask our judges who they want to save tonight"

Craig: "well, I hated one a lot less than the other, darlings. for me, it's the one off Love Island and Amy"

Motsi: "Jack, I loved your high energy, but I have to vote with my heart and save the one off Love Island and Amy

Anton: "Haha Marvellous! It's a 10 from me!"

Tess: "Shirley, you have the deciding vote. whose life will you ruin forever?"

Shirley: "Jack, your feet needed to be entirely more turned in, I don't care how long you can stand on tiptoes and for that reason I'm saving the one off Love Island and Amy."

*Jack howls, collapses to the floor, rips and tears and rents apart cans*

Aljaz breathes a sigh of relief
I love this, its a ten from me
We deserve I’m a celeb purely for the bush tucker trials. She’ll be like Razor Ruddock who was able to eat the foulest of concoctions.

Us to our significant others when the phone bills come in tho

View attachment 697668
These 2 actually look like my DEAD nana and grandad. Sorry Reg and Joan x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
lol 'profligacy'. She bought four reduced price swedes, that's not even 1% of the cost of a Cotswold sideboard. Four swedes that weigh approximately 600g each or 2.4kg in total. How much do you reckon an antique captain's chair weighs?

It was very nice of everyone not to mention that the audio of 'Two Sloups' started looping for a second at the end of the vid but I have noticed now and chopped it like a felon 🔪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just throwing a theory out there, do you all think the cabal is ultimately responsible for this new Jack, who is mostly staying off SM and toning down their usual acerbic manner? Not in a bullying way that Jack claims, but, because we keep all the receipts? The original fraus picked apart Jack's story so well, and Jack's own behaviour has only bought more mithering ninnies here. Jack is finally accountable, no more mass deletes, spinning lies nor acting the bolshy big I am, because they're hyper aware of us here, picking it all apart?

It's obvious Jack is obsessed with reading here, they can't even stop themself putting in nods to the cabal. It's like Jack had enough rope to hang themself.
Yes, I think she's realised she's done one beg too many and we, and others
are starting to see through her shystering, deceiving, begging ways.
I reckon she's just trying to stay under the radar, as opposed to sincerely mending her wicked ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She absolutely hung back with her hot takes until the dust had settled a bit and she'd gotten the lay of the land and stolen the best soundbites/memes for the occasion, then shared them for all the likes from her followers - most of which seem to be of a certain age and live under various rocks

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven't been keeping up with JM's antics in ages but this thread title makes me guffaw every time I see it 😂
Me too.
I’ve just realised, there might be people who missed one of the most disgusting/funniest moments in Jackstory, and not fully appreciate the thread title.

The horror unfolds here - 🧻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Me too.
I’ve just realised, there might be people who missed one of the most disgusting/funniest moments in Jackstory, and not fully appreciate the thread title.

That thread also has one of the best thread titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me too.

Wow.

I thought it was to do with the Lady Di poem for some reason. This is something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Internal Renovations' could be the title of her next book, if she ever bleeping writes it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today it's International Beer Day so I've dug out Jack's Beer Bread recipe. Don't read this if you're feeling fragile... it's quite disgusting :sick:

Untitled 3.png

Also LJC that first sentence is long.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Is it possible she just never files anything again? This is like when you’re so late to something you just go back home, you don’t even attempt to make it
I bet it's the source of all the ccj's etc too - she just never bothered to pay her bills.
Today it's International Beer Day so I've dug out Jack's Beer Bread recipe. Don't read this if you're feeling fragile... it's quite disgusting :sick:

View attachment 699249

Also LJC that first sentence is long.
Skanky warm spitty beer bread. Yum...🤮 Why is she so, so gross?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.