Jack Monroe #174 Hold my hoverboard, Lou, the squigs are dying to see my new PJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how can you take seriously the claims of a man who seemingly truly believes that heterosexual women (all??) are transphobic because they're not gay, and therefore must be leading unhappy lives and are presumably jealous. Or something like that. And apparently this same general dissatisfaction with life, but this time for people with 9-5 jobs, can also explain any criticism directed at him...

- How can one even formulate a reasonable response to that? Why even bother?
I'm sorry to quote myself, I really am not a total wanker I promise but I just wanted to add:

The thought process described above it's the same level of comfort-logic, and must surely flex the same brain fibres, as the childish and insecure misogynist who tries to convince himself that any woman who isn't interested must just be lesbian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
This is my one and only comment on Mr Bot’s comments- how DARE he lump us in with fecking Mumsnet!
Here is a tribute to dear heart Mod Poca, I have already done one chaos today and am afraid I might end up in tattle jail for my continuing superfluous conversational accoutrements. If I don’t post for a while - send lambo’s
01A804C1-EF28-4280-8C56-F4A0E1184859.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
When I first moved into my cottage, I kept waking up in the morning expecting it to be raining. It took me quite a while to realise that my bedroom is only about 10 feet from the river running over stones (and quite a few feet higher!) and that was what was making the running water sound that I thought was rain 😁.
Tell me about it! Standing in the back garden of my semi in suburbia, post midnight was/is way WAY quieter than being in the Scandinavian sticks. The night sky is breathtakingly, astonishingly wonderful though. I feel like I am in a computerised simulation or another alien planet on really clear nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But how can you take seriously the claims of a man who seemingly truly believes that heterosexual women (all??) are transphobic because they're not gay, and therefore must be leading unhappy lives and are presumably jealous. Or something like that. And apparently this same general dissatisfaction with life, but this time for people with 9-5 jobs, can also explain any criticism directed at him...

- How can one even formulate a reasonable response to that? Why even bother?

I think he needs to properly read here and understand that this is not mumsnet ie we are reasonable people. he also needs to unhook his wagon from jack and engage in some critical thinking

he won't because it's getting him a nice airing on twitter. and I really will stop talking about him now

I will say 10 hail slopbots in repentance for mentioning him again 🙏📿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Chaps, those of us among us who may hold opinions that are pertinent to his conceptions are wise enough to keep them off here. Transphobic comments are not tolerated, same goes for any comments that go too far about Jack (or anyone else). We know this.
I know we’re rightfully up in arms at how we’re being tarred with an unsavoury brush, but it’s good to keep comments about him objectively critical (don’t give him any ammo). Just the very fact we’re deigning to comment on a gossip site is enough for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Did you guys have the Oxford? I had a sore arm but all ok otherwise
Yeah AZ I’m buggered. I possibly had covid last year and apparently that makes your reaction worse.

imagine if someone started a thread about the drawing account.... they would have to introduce a snooze button.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
2AEFB7C0-B393-4FF8-A47B-16AA9908B264.jpeg

Oh my. Such lolz. Hey everyone, what’s funny and sickening and looks like the Japanese flag? Aren’t I car-ray-zay?! 🤪
ETA: ‘I was today years old....’. What a twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Can we assume/hope that the ensuing recipe will not be punted out to the twenty or so unsuspecting Del Monte Insta Live viewers who weren't there to point and laugh because of Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Good thing she isn’t a brain surgeon since despite being a literal food expert she hadn’t figured that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Good grief. How I loathe "I was today years old when..."

It was funny about 7 years ago, the first time I heard it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This is my one and only comment on Mr Bot’s comments- how DARE he lump us in with fecking Mumsnet!
Here is a tribute to dear heart Mod Poca, I have already done one chaos today and am afraid I might end up in tattle jail for my continuing superfluous conversational accoutrements. If I don’t post for a while - send lambo’s
View attachment 515922
i specifically came her from mumsnet because there was no discussion about ‘the eye’.

I just looked at bore-bots Twitter page but it was so dull I can’t tell you anything about it. All hail slop bot, the one true bot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We do love ‘Answering with pictures’ Jack. Oh goody! As has been said, imagine hearing about Nigella’s sore bumholio.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.