Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her last two Instagram posts prove is that she is very, very easily impressed... and pretty delusional. Just where does all her misplaced self confidence come from?
She has turned her life into one big pat on the back from her sycophantic selected followers/followees. She thinks she is exceptional because of twats like these (and, as much as I admire her skills, I am starting to lump Nigella in too). Between this, and the co-opted “be kind” mantra, it’s amazing her head hasn’t exploded.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Jack Monroe #202 - All of my spoons tell stories

View attachment 712766
Also, that’s an Allison’s Yeast tin, which is tiny - look at it next to a standard tin (containing standard beans, for consumption with any standard potato. Matt, over to you.)
All my spoons feel large? My portions aren’t deceptively small, your honour. My spoons is huge, innit.

9F63649D-D1F5-4D33-8B86-D61A16DCF8A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She has turned her life into one big pat on the back from her sycophantic selected followers/followees. She thinks she is exceptional because of twats like these (and, as much as I admire her skills, I am starting to lump Nigella in too). Between this, and the co-opted “be kind” mantra, it’s amazing her head hasn’t exploded.
Again it is not a true representation of success. Imagine going for a review in work and telling your boss, only Tina, Charlie and Rosanne can do it because they will make me sound good.

If you are only allowing people you deem worthy to comment your not getting a true representation of how well you are doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
All of the recaps tell stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.