Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about my prize for thread title @HotesTilaire - could I have the equivalent in cash? Is it better or worse for us from a legal standpoint if I say I was originally going to call her a bleep but switched to fraud? Either way it's going in the lever arch files and I look forward to the technicalities being discussed in court! I'm going to turn up looking like Feathers McGraw in honour of our deceased bird friends :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope @jenny2603 is okay. She's been gone a couple of weeks now. I know it's probably just life and stuff but we miss you girl xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I think someone spotted that Louisa did indeed have a picture of Mary Poppins on her twitter.
Louisa is a huge fan of Mary Poppins. Her early days SM was full of fan girl stuff and getting giddy over going to the theatre to watch it.
The dressing up was clearly their 'thing' and Jack went above and beyond to get her back (Louisa was recently identified by @Marmalade Atkins as being present in the bungalow, no doubt as a direct result of Jack's weird sexy cosplay....)

• Sick
  • Haha
Christ I don't think I've ever owned that much make up in my entire life time (& I am a lady of a certain post menopausal age) never mind in one go! The amount of stuff she has squirrelled away is mind blowing to me. That SBE podcast is very telling, the wrinkle in your timeline Jack is that you have told so many lies about your "origin story" ( let alone all the other duplicitous cobblers on the daily) that you can't actually remember the truth of it. And if you tell the truth, you dont have to remember the lies you've told (Judge Judy Rules). Loving the viggles sticking with it doggedly. I feel a truther time of revelation is coming with much wailing & gnashing of teeth (& howling & clawing for good measure)
I’ve seen people who have 50+ eyeshadow palettes and 100+ lipsticks. The thought of that just gives me anxiety. I thought my 10 palettes were excessive.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
3FD25B6D-B1E0-4D85-80E2-826590560751.jpeg

Latest twitter reply to the vegan soc - I couldn’t squiggle without it still being see through so I hope squares are welcome here too 😂

Edited for rogue 🥕🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Not sure about my prize for thread title @HotesTilaire - could I have the equivalent in cash? Is it better or worse for us from a legal standpoint if I say I was originally going to call her a bleep but switched to fraud? Either way it's going in the lever arch files and I look forward to the technicalities being discussed in court! I'm going to turn up looking like Feathers McGraw in honour of our deceased bird friends :cry:
Cash equivalent is a pound note that’s on fire. I’ll post you your half of the ashes.
If you had called her a bleep it couldn’t be a thread title. I’m unsure as to whether it would breach any libel laws, although she invented the word twunt so you’re sailing close to a copyright infringement.
I’m not sure about your court outfit, I think it’s quite staid and proper in court and they make you take off hats and gloves. I hope she can’t ta’e her Mary P duck brolly in, it’s a dangerous weapon.

Unfortunately, Kendra Hen went to the coop in the sky.
Thank you for asking.
This is extremely triggering.
My chicken's DEAD!
Oh I’m sorry. She seemed like a lovely hen and she was cozy in the basket in front of the telly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Cash equivalent is a pound note that’s on fire. I’ll post you your half of the ashes.
If you had called her a bleep it couldn’t be a thread title. I’m unsure as to whether it would breach any libel laws, although she invented the word twunt so you’re sailing close to a copyright infringement.
I’m not sure about your court outfit, I think it’s quite staid and proper in court and they make you take off hats and gloves. I hope she can’t ta’e her Mary P duck brolly in, it’s a dangerous weapon.

Oh I’m sorry. She seemed like a lovely hen and she was cozy in the basket in front of the telly.
Well she killed Barbara Chickens a few months back in a narc rage. Chicken karma I guess.
It's what Babs would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Reading a book about the psychology of murder (not implying you're a murderer, btw Jack) and almost choked when I read this. This is exactly what she does in every situation!
IMG20210217080446.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@HotesTilaire perfect, you can make a good toothpaste out of ashes in a slow cooker. Don't let those dusty old relatives go to waste! Recipe to follow x

What if I were to sew myself a complete outfit of gloves, like a dress but with lots of gloves on it so that they're like pockets, is that allowed? Nothing wrong with a five-fingered pocket, that's what I always say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ha, never forget Mary Poppins Jack. Spit spot more slop.
That looks absolutely nothing like her. God, I wish she’d stop using whatever filters or other tit she uses. Just...what’s wrong with being happy with how you naturally look?? That’s what we’re trying to teach our kids, but this crap doesn’t make it any easier.
Though I note her food could do with several filters...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That looks absolutely nothing like her. God, I wish she’d stop using whatever filters or other tit she uses. Just...what’s wrong with being happy with how you naturally look?? That’s what we’re trying to teach our kids, but this crap doesn’t make it any easier.
Though I note her food could do with several filters...😬
Please don't summon the cartoon filter. #comickitchen #neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well she’s not happy with herself is she, that’s why she’s constantly trying to fill the void with likes and purchases

• Sad
Also, I tried to listen to the SEB podcast, I really did. But I couldn’t get past the first two minutes of SEB moaning about being cold (try working on a building site in sub zero temperatures and then come back and whine about your texting finger being chilly), so I’m afraid I deleted it, and went back to listening to Louis Theroux...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.