Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, bless. Her poor ouchy mouth is back in that photo. She's so ruddy bloody brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People don't hate you because you're a lesbian, Jack.
People hate you because you're a liar, a grifter, and a poverty cosplayer without an ounce of integrity or courage of your convictions.

I don't doubt that in the early days of her exposure she was subjected to plenty of abuse from right-wingers. But she knows for a fact that the vast majority of Tattlers and other dissenting voices more recently sit firmly on the left. This is the result of invalidating her 'origin story' ( :rolleyes: ) by making commercially lucrative changes to it across the years, flip-flopping on issues which mean a lot to a lot of people (Corbyn; antisemitism; trans rights; whether her new fave the Torygraph is a Nazi shitrag or not), taking whatever corporate money is most easily available, and generally causing chaos while demonstrating not a scrap of personal or professional growth.

It's kind of nice for her that she has her sexuality to hide behind. Imagine if she was just her white, middle-class, grammar-educated self and didn't have some form of oppression to pin the fact that people loathe her on. She'd actually have to face up to what a horror she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Her hair's growing out in it, I'd say they were taken in the past couple of weeks. Also wrt your point about the photographer not liking her - I think we get far too used to seeing her all photoshopped and forget what she actually looks like - the Rashford / GQ video being a prime example. The Telegraph photos are more true to life than the pics she posts on her own feed.
We’re these taken before or after she set fire to her hair lighting the oven ? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.