Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I don't think I've ever owned that much make up in my entire life time (& I am a lady of a certain post menopausal age) never mind in one go! The amount of stuff she has squirrelled away is mind blowing to me. That SBE podcast is very telling, the wrinkle in your timeline Jack is that you have told so many lies about your "origin story" ( let alone all the other duplicitous cobblers on the daily) that you can't actually remember the truth of it. And if you tell the truth, you dont have to remember the lies you've told (Judge Judy Rules). Loving the viggles sticking with it doggedly. I feel a truther time of revelation is coming with much wailing & gnashing of teeth (& howling & clawing for good measure)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I would have to go back over threads to check - but isn't it part of Jack's *thing* that she is rubbish at putting on makeup and only has the odd old tube of it? Usually when she posts a selfie and a squiggle tells how beautiful she is? All very faux humble.
Didn't she say most of her makeup is from a shoot that a makeup artist didn't turn up to, so Jack was sent out to buy a whole kit for herself?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I don't care if she has 50 lipsticks and 40 eye liners. It's the inconsistency of pretending online you're low on money, saying your rent had bounced for 6 months and then rattling the tip jar and the piss taking Patreon. And the 20 pound shop that leaves out all the things she actually eats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Viggles going after JM at the Vegan society is a better rehash than reusing beetroot or spud water though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm still catching up but if any viggles are reading; if LM only communicate via phone, you can download call recording apps or ask a family member/person you live with to record your call while you listen via speaker phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not a makeup Frau so can someone please shed any light on how she manages to make expensive gear look like it was applied out of one of these

CE513CE3-86F9-479B-958F-0322C1969DFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
20210216_210746.jpg

Imagine having 180 expensive eyeshadow pallets and you still don't know how to blend your makeup properly 🥴

(Obviously I hate the poverty cosplay, lies, grifting and treatment of animals the most... but am I going to take the piss out of this low hanging fruit? Yes, absolutely! X)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
View attachment 440393
Imagine having 180 expensive eyeshadow pallets and you still don't know how to blend your makeup properly 🥴

(Obviously I hate the poverty cosplay, lies, grifting and treatment of animals the most... but am I going to take the piss out of this low hanging fruit? Yes, absolutely! X)
She's not even washed off yesterday's eyeliner properly! I am a thorough cleansing bore and that is the hill upon which I will die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 440393

Dear Lord, the eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
View attachment 440393

Why does she sleep with earrings in then take them out? What's that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 440393

This has got to be her doing some next level trolling of that facebook group, surely? Poundland Shirley Manson cosplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 440393

I always found it hilarious seeing people respond of how perfect she was and literally fawning over her. She loved being a 'celeb' on there as she really did get soooo much attention. (Funnily she never seemed to post on other peoples posts, just her own). I'm now wanting to know who you all are on the gloss page, the joy of feeling like you really know people on here and have become friends if that makes sense.

ETA, it would be interesting to know if the times she posted on the gloss group, what her twitter life was like?.... wondering if she was getting the attention else where if twitter/etc was calm. As in feeding into that need for being all her. Hmmm.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Psssst @Harrybosch has anyone made a "Bechemel test" joke yet? Because this, this is a golden set up right here...

Her views on everything from coriander to femininity, from bechemal to bank cards are so fucked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.