Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations go to @DandyLion for the thread title nomination with the most votes although I’m not sure what the origin story of the words is.Please make yourself known, we have a juice bottle of diluted coal tar soap for you each. Or straggly fridge veg brown soup. IDK it doesn’t say on the milk bottle.

Last time on the thread, we found the Urban Grandfather of the canal! Hope he is ALIVE

1. The Kitten situation was revisited and added to the wiki 😿
2. The viggles just won’t let it drop, well neither will Jack. She commented three days later in their IG comments.
3. We remembered all the things we love about SLPBT the Bowie of robots.
4. Jack told SEB about the “wrinkle in her story” on her podcast
5. Valentine’s Day was not all flowers and hearts, more like angry comments and snarks
6. Our Graeme needs to hurry up and give us a recap of why Linda’s PR want to contact the viggles
7. We got the glossy goss on make up
8. The Vegan Society have partnered with Jack? Graeme give them a call too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Congratulations go to @DandyLion for the thread title nomination with the most votes although I’m not sure what the origin story of the words. Please make yourself known, we have a juice bottle of diluted coal tar soap for you both.

Last time on the thread

2. The viggles just won’t let it drop, well neither will Jack. She commented three days later in their IG comments.
5. Valentine’s Day was not all flowers and hearts, more like angry comments and snarks
6. Our Graeme needs to hurry up and give us a recap of why Linda’s PR want to contact the viggles
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey all, it's been a long time since I last posted but have been reading every so often. Things haven't been great this end (still haven't seen my boy in person because of covid with him being in residential, health and disability being crappy and just general shittery) and I'm sure Jack and her ways have tipped me over the edge with needing to post again. Anyway, the Mrs Gloss group... she first joined in Sept 2016. With one of her first posts being about her Chanel lipstick, obviously prescribed by the good lady doctor as how else would you get it? 🤔🤣 (will add screen shot)
I'm so glad the Viggles are speaking out about the whole LM escapade. Anyway hope everyone is well, I may post a bit more now that I'm having to rest plenty. (Actual rest 🤣)

ETA, who was she seeing in March 2017 as I'mnow confused with her timeline? In a post on MGATG she was seemingly wanting ideas if a bloke crush was a keeper or not...
Everything she writes sounds the same. For dramatic emphasis she repeats herself. For dramatic emphasis she changes the words. For dramatic emphasis she rehashed the same tit. Reminds me of when I was like 16 on live journal and thought I was going to be a novelist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Congratulations go to @DandyLion for the thread title nomination with the most votes although I’m not sure what the origin story of the words. Please make yourself known, we have a juice bottle of diluted coal tar soap for you both.

Last time on the thread

Fab recap.
Can you imagine the conversation between Graeme and the Vegan Society?
'basically, don't touch with a barge pole, seriously mate'

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The viggles will be under attack by the squiggles on Twitter if they comment on the vegan society post. This is shaping up like game of thrones after she pissed off Jewish Twitter and momentum last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
The viggles will be under attack by the squiggles on Twitter if they comment on the vegan society post. This is shaping up like game of thrones after she pissed off Jewish Twitter and momentum last month.
YOU KNOW NOTHING JACK MONROEEEEEE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Congratulations go to @DandyLion for the thread title nomination with the most votes although I’m not sure what the origin story of the words is.Please make yourself known, we have a juice bottle of diluted coal tar soap for you each. Or straggly fridge veg brown soup. IDK it doesn’t say on the milk bottle.

Last time on the thread, we found the Urban Grandfather of the canal! Hope he is ALIVE

Thankspaceyou for new thread and recap. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel very honoured that my first post has proven note-worthy enough to be in the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oooh I've not been this early on a new thread for ages. Skipped a load of threads from my grunk and now I must know what aaar Graeme is saying to the Vigs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I would have to go back over threads to check - but isn't it part of Jack's *thing* that she is rubbish at putting on makeup and only has the odd old tube of it? Usually when she posts a selfie and a squiggle tells how beautiful she is? All very faux humble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That whole article is such a tit show. Also full of fun conversations with SB that never happened.
Forgive me I’m wrong... didn’t she say in the podcast yesterday she came out as a lesbian just before she told everyone she was pregnant. Yet it says in this article that she has been out since she was 15. Help me make sense of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I would have to go back over threads to check - but isn't it part of Jack's *thing* that she is rubbish at putting on makeup and only has the odd old tube of it? Usually when she posts a selfie and a squiggle tells how beautiful she is? All very faux humble.
I thought the same. She makes out she's hasn't got a clue and wouldn't know her magic cream from her touche éclat but

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.