Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE FACIAL HAIR LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE SHE STARTED ON MRS GLOSS

Jack is such a bleeping insult to people with gender dysphoria.

I've just gone through all the JM (JX) posts on gloss and absolutely nothing seems to speak out as male aesthetic or anything about or regarding facial hair..... it's bizarre when you think of it. Esp considering that was apparently a big part of her life. The posts mainly seem to be about the many many lipsticks and high end make up along with typically feminine clothing. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
A girl can only dream of another live tattle along, please Graeme commission something off the big dog viggles! Also bless that smaller game account she went for I hope they get something too cos JM tried it (evil 👹)

Also @the Scotsman this is how tit gets done hunnies, LOVE these vegans for opening some eyes and disrupting the 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Were I a viggle, I wouldn't give out my contact info. What if Jack got her hands on it and started suing people?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Were I a viggle, I wouldn't give out my contact info. What if Jack got her hands on it and started suing people?
In theory Jack shouldn’t be able to get that info from Linda’s. It would involve bringing a case for Linda’s to hand it over. Why do you want it Jack? I want to sue them. Why? Libel. Ok but they are quoting you so I don’t think we will win a libel case.
End of legal convo.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The Lego make up drawer made me queasy. All the things, especially all the mascaras, which last 30 days opened. If I had never ever thrown out any make up, including the creme blue eyeshadow that came with my girls world, I wouldn't have that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I shared some screenshots of her posts from that Facebook group on previous threads (can’t remember which).

She posted under two different accounts cos one just wasn’t enough 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
What is the actual point of the vegan society (a uk based page) posting a recipe at 18.22PM on pancake day in the middle of a pandemic. I get that your average viggle probably has the oat milk etc in but if they are wanting people to try a new recipe that is hardly going to win over any non-viggles unless you had a tin of pears in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE FACIAL HAIR LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE SHE STARTED ON MRS GLOSS

Jack is such a bleeping insult to people with gender dysphoria.
From that article she says "Guys, I have facial hair now, it’s a little bit ridiculous that you’re giving me an overly feminine name" in response to people that continued to use her birth name. A few weeks later she is on a makeup website made up to the nines, but doesn't say "Guys, I have a face covered in makeup now, it’s a little bit ridiculous that you’re giving me a masculine name"

I couldn't give a monkeys what she want's to call herself, but she is full of contradictions. Facial hair and masculine aesthetic and she must have man's name. Dressed in a frock, face full of makeup with a feminine aesthetic but that somehow doesn't equate to a woman's name.

I have said it before, it is all a dress up game to Jack. It makes a mockery for all those struggling to come to terms with their gender identity. The people I know in the trans community are not happy with Jack, or the fact that she is the go to trans person by the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Congratulations go to @DandyLion for the thread title nomination with the most votes although I’m not sure what the origin story of the words is.Please make yourself known, we have a juice bottle of diluted coal tar soap for you each. Or straggly fridge veg brown soup. IDK it doesn’t say on the milk bottle.

Last time on the thread, we found the Urban Grandfather of the canal! Hope he is ALIVE

1. The Kitten situation was revisited and added to the wiki 😿
2. The viggles just won’t let it drop, well neither will Jack. She commented three days later in their IG comments.
3. We remembered all the things we love about SLPBT the Bowie of robots.
4. Jack told SEB about the “wrinkle in her story” on her podcast
5. Valentine’s Day was not all flowers and hearts, more like angry comments and snarks
6. Our Graeme needs to hurry up and give us a recap of why Linda’s PR want to contact the viggles
7. We got the glossy goss on make up
8. The Vegan Society have partnered with Jack? Graeme give them a call too!
Alas I cannot lay claim to these excellent words, which come from @traumatised sideboard’s summing of of the kitten episode:

“Unfortunately she has no capability for self-reflection or sincerity and is unable to ever accept that she is wrong so in closing, Your Honour, I feel no guilt over conferring with a coven about such a morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud.”

Which I feel is an excellent summary of how many of us feel but fail to articulate.

Hmm, watered down soap or brown slop stew - you are spoiling us @HotesTilaire!!

Fab recap.
Can you imagine the conversation between Graeme and the Vegan Society?
'basically, don't touch with a barge pole, seriously mate'
Too late for that!! It’ll be “Damage control, ASAP!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What is the actual point of the vegan society (a uk based page) posting a recipe at 18.22PM on pancake day in the middle of a pandemic. I get that your average viggle probably has the oat milk etc in but if they are wanting people to try a new recipe that is hardly going to win over any non-viggles unless you had a tin of pears in the house.
Is PRVix doing their socials?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's all attention. I don't get the am attention seeking. I know a girl from uni and she was always all over telling the world everything seriously. I knew more about her life than I do my own. Im not on sm anymore but according to my sources she still attention seeking at every cut and turn and still chasing fellas and telling them she loves them after a few weeks of dating. These lads all seem hot and heavy to start and then they duck off leaving her a wreck. I don't get it but I know all about it because she posts everything!! Just like her. Stop telling people all this tit we don't need to know. Tell a mate. Not the world. Also this girl constantly post undercracker shots too so I've seen more of her than some of my close friends.

Also today my son got a horrible histories magazine if I put on here she might give me some advice
I have rubber maggots.
A rubbery tongue and some rubber eyeballs?

I'm m thinking curry?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
There was a lot of effort there with the make up ; to entice the house mate 😉
If BB somehow had a love of both Mary Poppins and S&M which meant she found a mean Mary P hot???
She looks like she’d twit you with that duck handle

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For her to start suing people, they would have to have written things that were false, or a lie. Everything the Viggles have written is the truth, and that is why Jack can't handle it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
to be fair to the vegan society, they have tweeted some real pancake recipes over the last day or so, making jack's horror looking like a complete afterthought!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ha, never forget Mary Poppins Jack. Spit spot more slop.
What person with a masculine leaning aesthetic has the clothes in their wardrobe to enable them to dress up as a female character? Never mind all the makeup, hairslides and pink ribbon.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.