Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dustye

I hate hate hate that "no wonder men have trust issues" line. What a shitty, misogynist 'joke', playing on that naff idea that women wear make-up to attract/magnetise men, then when they get their claws on them and reveal their 'real' face and then the poor men are trapped. She really does live in her own fantasy version of the 1950s.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 141

MancBee

VIP Member
I hope you got that help and are on the up and up now.
I think some people use their outward appearance as a form of armour against the world. You can be falling apart inside and just want to curl into a ball and cry, but there's a pressure to put on a front and smile and carry on.
It's hard. Someone using make up to mask emotional trauma is nothing unusual sadly.
I have struggled these past few months, you lot have been instrumental in keeping me away from some very dark places. Not being able to leave the flat and the stress that creates precludes the need to make an effort to look presentable. It can be a downward spiral that is hard to get yourself out of.

Jack's antics can sometimes make me worse, making me so angry at her lies, but at other times you lot have me laughing until it hurts over some of her more outrageous claims. Getting angry and upset hurts me, not her, so I am here for the laughs and wait for the demise of Jack's time in the limelight, no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
This is the photo for the telegraph article. Looks very normal. Not like long Covid. Hair length looks recent though... dunno.

@HotesTilaire more about losing job with confusing time frames. If SB was only 6 months old she went back super early for a UK mum of a premature baby.

View attachment 440960
There’s a lot of new mums on this thread, and I doubt any of us want to hear of the experiences of a middle class woman who gets #gifted roles above her actual market rate, who had the baby a decade ago, and has a fucking mullet, speak about maternity issues during a global pandemic?

What will it take to commission someone from this fucking decade please I beg of you!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Congratulations go to @DandyLion for the thread title nomination with the most votes although I’m not sure what the origin story of the words is.Please make yourself known, we have a juice bottle of diluted coal tar soap for you each. Or straggly fridge veg brown soup. IDK it doesn’t say on the milk bottle.

Last time on the thread, we found the Urban Grandfather of the canal! Hope he is ALIVE

1. The Kitten situation was revisited and added to the wiki 😿
2. The viggles just won’t let it drop, well neither will Jack. She commented three days later in their IG comments.
3. We remembered all the things we love about SLPBT the Bowie of robots.
4. Jack told SEB about the “wrinkle in her story” on her podcast
5. Valentine’s Day was not all flowers and hearts, more like angry comments and snarks
6. Our Graeme needs to hurry up and give us a recap of why Linda’s PR want to contact the viggles
7. We got the glossy goss on make up
8. The Vegan Society have partnered with Jack? Graeme give them a call too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Didn’t Essex girl say when she was on here that Jack had resigned and then tried to rescind but the Fire Dept refused? Could it be that Jack is reacting and adapting her story because of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 101

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I hate the way she uses SB in her little cosplay stories. Talking about starving him basically because she wouldn’t ask for support. How he is totally fine with her gender fluid bollocks ‘mummy has lipstick on today and ladies wear lipstick, tomorrow mumdada is going to wear trousers so is now a big manly man’. I can’t even imagine how humiliating he’s going to find it when he falls down that internet hole.
She recounts fictional conversations with a fictional version of her son in so many of her articles. Remember the columns she wrote for Diva magazine that a fine Tattler posted a few threads back?

Speaking of which, this is a quote from the article posted on page 1 of this thread:

Monroe says that when people use their birth name in front of Johnny, he gets confused and asks questions, as he’s never known them to be called anything other than ‘Jack’. This enrages Monroe and, as a result, the pair avoid people who refuse to use the name ‘Jack’.

Funny, because in Diva magazine she recounted a day when SB, acting out and wanting to push boundaries, shouted “MELISSA!” at her, and they both wept bitterly.

So which one is true?

(Neither guys, it’s neither).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

MancBee

VIP Member
SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE FACIAL HAIR LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE SHE STARTED ON MRS GLOSS

Jack is such a fucking insult to people with gender dysphoria.
From that article she says "Guys, I have facial hair now, it’s a little bit ridiculous that you’re giving me an overly feminine name" in response to people that continued to use her birth name. A few weeks later she is on a makeup website made up to the nines, but doesn't say "Guys, I have a face covered in makeup now, it’s a little bit ridiculous that you’re giving me a masculine name"

I couldn't give a monkeys what she want's to call herself, but she is full of contradictions. Facial hair and masculine aesthetic and she must have man's name. Dressed in a frock, face full of makeup with a feminine aesthetic but that somehow doesn't equate to a woman's name.

I have said it before, it is all a dress up game to Jack. It makes a mockery for all those struggling to come to terms with their gender identity. The people I know in the trans community are not happy with Jack, or the fact that she is the go to trans person by the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Not a makeup Frau so can someone please shed any light on how she manages to make expensive gear look like it was applied out of one of these

CE513CE3-86F9-479B-958F-0322C1969DFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
The constant insisting her family aren’t wealthy is disingenuous. I’ve said it before that I feel my family background is similar to hers, now I know wealthy is subjective but I wouldn’t say my family were wealthy either. To me wealthy is children in private schools, second homes, several foreign holidays a year, at least a couple of luxury cars, it’s an excess of money. However I’d say her family were, like mine, comfortable. No debts, no hunger, no one lacking anything they needed and some money left over for treats. Her family could certainly have afforded to fill her fridge and cupboards every couple of weeks without any financial hardship to them.

I disagree.

When you've grown up actually in poverty, where you had to drop out of the invitation to take an entrance exam for a private school because it was known that you wouldn't be able to afford the uniform, never mind any of the activities, despite the full bursary that you would have received (and seen somebody less able in your class get it despite their being 'rich' enough to own a house, have two cars and go on holiday every year), where you were persistently underweight, where you scratched your itchy ear during Physics to find there was a fucking flea in there, where you looked forward to snow because it meant that the ice on the inside of the window blocked some of the draughts, where you can still remember every coat you ever owned and the feeling when you squelched home in shoes full of blood to be told off for ruining them/growing out of them, where your glasses broke and you spent the next 22 months without any because the NHS wouldn't pay for a second pair inside two years - and when the comments from other kids about you living in a bin were more accurate than they realised. Oh, and that you were constantly told that staying in school was not for the likes of you by your own family - fuck me, was she minted.

To me, wealthy is having a coat, shoes that don't hurt you, a hat, gloves and scarf and a pair of glasses vaguely resembling your prescription. Oh, and being able to afford a single NHS prescription, rather than trying to work out which of the five things the GP says you need is the most important because you can't afford a prepayment certificate.

You might not say your family was wealthy - but I would. Because, to me, you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Morning!! I’m making coffee this morning and my house smells like incredible. It is almost as though it doesn’t smell nice at other times of the day because I don’t give a shit. One of the things I really miss in lockdown is the inviting someone over at 5am in the morning.

WELL. I was looking for a particular something on twitter on my phone and typed in ‘twat’ in my search bar and the the first thing that came up, THE FIRST THING, was a photo of JM in a dress at an awards do. I know a smug, greater spotted whatever is everywhere at the moment but pluuhhhlleeaasssee.

Anyway, been lurking because shit days mean I haven’t had the energy to respond but

a) you have all been funny and brilliant
b) she is annoying as ever
c) Wtaf are more companies/individuals/newspapers doing allowing collaborations, podcasts and sad fish pieces with her?

Back to the coffee and sweet-smelling house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Cactusflower

I actually can’t deal with her at the moment.
I am a single mother, a real one. My daughter’s father is a twat🤣 . I have no help from him whatsoever. He pops round to see her when he feels like it and regularly goes off grid. He was abusive towards me in the relationship and I only tolerate him because he’s her father.
Jack has no fucking idea. I went back to work when my daughter was 6 months old. I worked 13/14 hours including night shifts & often stayed up all day looking after a baby .
It was such hard work & I was exhausted but I chose to have a baby .
I wish I’d had the level of support she had. She no fucking idea what it’s like for real single mothers.
She can get to fuck with all her moaning. She takes the piss with her use of the NHS & now she’s going after the Fire Service. I hope they see her tweets. She’s making some serious allegations.
Sorry 😞 She’s just really pissed me off recently. She has so much, how much more does she need to make her happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 94

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Not to 🔺 myself but I’ve never written a cookbook so I don’t know the exact process, but I’m guessing less than a fortnight before deadline, you should have moved beyond the ‘deciding what to include’ stage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93