Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s not happy with herself is she, that’s why she’s constantly trying to fill the void with likes and purchases
It is also why she changes her style so often and dresses up to playact a character. She hasn't found who she is, and will never be happy until she does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I hate the way she uses SB in her little cosplay stories. Talking about starving him basically because she wouldn’t ask for support. How he is totally fine with her gender fluid bollocks ‘mummy has lipstick on today and ladies wear lipstick, tomorrow mumdada is going to wear trousers so is now a big manly man’. I can’t even imagine how humiliating he’s going to find it when he falls down that internet hole.
Just for full disclosure I go out of my way to humiliate pre-teen child whenever I can in an acceptable way, singing when she is on group chats, blowing kisses when I pick her up etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I hate the way she uses SB in her little cosplay stories. Talking about starving him basically because she wouldn’t ask for support. How he is totally fine with her gender fluid bollocks ‘mummy has lipstick on today and ladies wear lipstick, tomorrow mumdada is going to wear trousers so is now a big manly man’. I can’t even imagine how humiliating he’s going to find it when he falls down that internet hole.
Just for full disclosure I go out of my way to humiliate pre-teen child whenever I can in an acceptable way, singing when she is on group chats, blowing kisses when I pick her up etc.
It wont be him that finds it online, it'll be all his peers at school who will bully the duck out of the kid.

Another reason I don't buy her poverty tit, her son would of been telling all the home life business the second he got into school. Have loads of mates who are teachers (🔺) and they all know everything about the kids home life. Little kids are little gossips! It's in their lovely naive nature.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It wont be him that finds it online, it'll be all his peers at school who will bully the duck out of the kid.

Another reason I don't buy her poverty tit, her son would of been telling all the home life business the second he got into school. Have loads of mates who are teachers (🔺) and they all know everything about the kids home life. Little kids are little gossips! It's in their lovely naive nature.
That’s a very good point. I know our little angels have filthily betrayed us to teachers several times... with hilarious consequences, and needless to say we had the last laugh etc 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate the way she uses SB in her little cosplay stories. Talking about starving him basically because she wouldn’t ask for support.
Yes plus him thinking his dad and grandparents (and presumably relatives on his dad's side) did not help out when he was hungry. If we believe all this. Which ever is true is seriously quite fucked up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Yes plus him thinking his dad and grandparents (and presumably relatives on his dad's side) did not help out when he was hungry. If we believe all this. Which ever is true is seriously quite fucked up.
I honestly don't understand why all the people she has thrown under the bus with her fanciful backstory are ok with it? I would be fuming if anyone insinuated I had let a child and/or a friend go hungry and cold.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I said in the last thread, the poor boy won’t know whether he’s coming or going because he’ll have to try and make sense of everything based on his own memories, what Jack has directly told him, what his dad and other relatives have told him, and then the many variations of his life story in every article Jack has ever written. And as @Orphan_Black says, likely after having had it initially hurled at him by other kids at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Her Vegan Society pancakes are getting far fewer likes on both Twitter and Insta than the other pancakes VegSoc has been promoting.

It's really not that hard to make pancakes look appealing. Jack has an incredible talent for making you lose your appetite, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have a good friend who has a child around SBs age, and for various valid reasons... is a current food bank user.

They're a fantastic cook... everything from scratch and nothing wasted. Never, ever is it mentioned on social media or anywhere else that this is what's happening.

My friend is extremely grateful for the help they're getting right now, but it doesn't define them.

My friend certainly won't be droning on about it in 8 years time or whatever

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Theres nothing I wouldnt do to feed my children. I'd go into supermarkets and steal if it was what I had to do to put food in their mouths. This crap she spouts about letting her kid starve amounts to willful neglect. Allowing your child to go hungry and cold when there are options available to you should have raised concerns for that childs welfare.
As a parent I dont know how these interviewers arnt saying the same thing when she retells her fairytale

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Unfortunately, Kendra Hen went to the coop in the sky.
Thank you for asking.
This is extremely triggering.
My chicken's DEAD!
I'm so so so SO sorry but I laughed so hard at this post. 😂

I'm sorry about your dear departed hen even if she was a murderer. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 51
"no wonder men have trust issues" 🙄 that's another example of her wanting to be one of the girls, like that's how we talk amongst ourselves.

most of us don't wear makeup for the benefit of men. men know women wear makeup and that it looks different to bare skin, they (mostly) aren't actually stupid. and besides, plenty of men wear makeup

she really is just so basic!
So right. She just sounds off doesn't she? Tinny. Unconvincing. Like a robot or an alien trying to mimic chattiness or a certain idiom. Gives me chills.

Reactions: 31
Jack's tone is so... alarmist. Constantly referring to her past traumas helps no one.
If she genuinely gave a tit about people in need, she would have links to every possible source of help for those facing financial difficulty, and for housing and benefits or employment issues.

She does have a huge platform that could be used to point people in the direction of the resources they need.

But she won't cos she's a twit who just wants to be on telly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
She recounts fictional conversations with a fictional version of her son in so many of her articles. Remember the columns she wrote for Diva magazine that a fine Tattler posted a few threads back?

Speaking of which, this is a quote from the article posted on page 1 of this thread:

Monroe says that when people use their birth name in front of Johnny, he gets confused and asks questions, as he’s never known them to be called anything other than ‘Jack’. This enrages Monroe and, as a result, the pair avoid people who refuse to use the name ‘Jack’.

Funny, because in Diva magazine she recounted a day when SB, acting out and wanting to push boundaries, shouted “MELISSA!” at her, and they both wept bitterly.

So which one is true?

(Neither guys, it’s neither).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Sorry if this is something that’s been addressed but this post caught my eye on one of her many facebook profiles from a few years back.... She posted a very concerning status, claiming to have had her drink spiked by a barman (and as a result can’t attend an event or something to that effect).
There are some rightfully concerned commenters underneath, asking what the outcome was (as in,“did she report the barman/take it further” like she said she would, and she hasn’t answered any of them.
I know it’s difficult to say what we would all do in that situation but I just find it odd that she’s basically accusing a barman of spiking her drink, claiming it can’t have been anyone else, yet didn’t appear to take it up with the establishment or take it further. What was the purpose of telling everyone on her facebook?! I know it’s from a few years back but the whole thing just strikes me as odd.

ETA sorry for the pics uploading back to front, tech and me are not friends x Thankspaceyou x

ETA #2 couple of other random things stood out to me too...
Walking stick - does/did she have a walking stick?
The advice - She posts a load of advice underneath her post but actually doesn’t appear to have followed one bit of it herself (ringing police/letting establishment know/seeking medical advice etc)
The friend - Who was the mystery friend, seems like someone from southend as sounds like they got a taxi back together but no trace of them on the post.

Just weird innit lads? Sorry for all the edits and ramblings, she makes my brain explode

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Sorry if this is something that’s been addressed but this post caught my eye on one of her many facebook profiles from a few years back.... She posted a very concerning status, claiming to have had her drink spiked by a barman (and as a result can’t attend an event or something to that effect).
There are some rightfully concerned commenters underneath, asking what the outcome was (as in,“did she report the barman/take it further” like she said she would, and she hasn’t answered any of them.
I know it’s difficult to say what we would all do in that situation but I just find it odd that she’s basically accusing a barman of spiking her drink, claiming it can’t have been anyone else, yet didn’t appear to take it up with the establishment or take it further. What was the purpose of telling everyone on her facebook?! I know it’s from a few years back but the whole thing just strikes me as odd.
She had a job and she pulled out citing “illness”? Doesn’t sound like Jack at all.

Edit: I see this was her “walking stick” phase too. Whatever happened to that? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.