Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
All these people need to time travel to the 70s/80s. Their minds would be fucking blown with what people were wearing without it being an issue.
Abso-bloody-lutely

I have said on here about friend of mine that was a farmer's son and was often seen driving the tractor in a dress. (RIP Kenny). Or the lad I went on the bus to town with who had hair like Farrah Fawcett. I used to take his rollers out on the top deck and brushing it out, spraying with a full can of Elnett hairspray. Or the girls that used to come into the bar I worked in, head to toe in bikers leathers.

I wont tell you what I was dressed like, just to say in one of my lectures at Uni someone at the back shouted at me to "turn the colour down on your blouse, it's distracting" 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Well she should be shaking in her many many ugly designer trainers, twitter is adding a button to enable people to report lies! Her account will explode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

HarderFaster

VIP Member
What does she know about workplace allyship and inclusion, she has never worked in one place long enough to know anything about building workplace relationships. In fact she knows nothing about relationships full stop.

Her knowledge of large businesses is cursory at best. She has no in-depth knowledge of any subject if truth be told. How she can add anything to that conversation is beyond me.
Think you’ve hit the nail on the head, here, and it occurs to me that this is probably precisely why she gets hired for these gigs: she isn’t suggesting or proposing anything genuinely radical which would force companies to change their business practices, it’s all just soundbites and scraps of stuff she got from people off social media regurgitated out of context.

Ultimately, if workplaces want to display allyship to gender-nonconforming members of staff, they first need to admit that they have an entrenched problem with the treatment of women in the workplace. This means making maternity pay better and enforcing better parental leave for fathers, it means addressing the dearth of women in the boardroom and it means questioning why it’s always women in the office doing menial shit like taking minutes and organising admin stuff when there are men on the same paygrade who never do. Only when gender parity issues are resolved can you go about sorting anything to do with treatment of those sitting outside the ostensible binary, IMO.

It’s really convenient for big corporates to have someone like Jack - who, for about 3 years in her early twenties, worked in a unionised, well-paid public sector job that her dad got her, with no experience of how cut-throat the private sector is - talking to their staff, because it won’t rile them up too much and it ticks a box for HR.

Still, none of it matters to her as long as she gets her Nike Vapormax butter money.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I just saw this tip on the twitter thread and thought you'd all enjoy the sheer amount of bizarreness contained here.
View attachment 403342
That sounds really great but I'd need more detail on "going back to the days of national health dried milk tins". It might well be cheaper and easier to simply buy a pouffe than travel through time in order to obtain the materials required to assemble one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Moaning 'I have a book to deliver in six days'. But it is entirely your fault you have left it so late you monumental arse. Yet still you fuck about.
And homeschooling 9am - 3pm? Since when? This is the first time she has mentioned this. All of a sudden it has become vital and no doubt this is a performative tweet for her publisher and agent, who probably are at the end of their collective tethers witnessing her twitter antics.

• Heart

waffle maker

VIP Member
Catching up, what a night Jack had. The kichen is revolting with all that car boot sale clutter. It's bonkers to put a post it on a bin- it will get dirty.

All terrible here. A relative very sick back in the UK with covid and massive complications- surgery today, and we obvioulsy can't go back. Our weekend starts at lunchtime on Thursday though so nearly there. Thank you all for being such a good distraction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Life so hard for her. SB is 10, isn’t he? Not a toddler.
Almost 11, so pretty sure if he's not doing his school work (which she ought to keep at least half an eye on), he's probably happiest chilling on his x-box, reading or whatever. Other than when she's faking being super mama, it comes across as she really resents having him 🙁

I know kids can be hard, goodness knows mine would scare the bloody devil himself when she goes off on one, but SB doesn't seem like he's an in your face sort of child. He seems like a decent lad, and I hope he's not too affected by her behaviour in the future

Emmapism

VIP Member
When Jack's one income is more than yours and you read her tweets complaining about how poor she is

• Haha
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I just had an advert for Ooni pizza ovens come up on my Instagram and briefly couldn’t recall which influencer made me mentally blacklist them, then I remembered the time that they gifted Jack a £500 pizza oven in return for one measly post (which appears to have been deleted) and she couldn’t even be arsed to add a pizza dough recipe or any ideas for toppings to her biog.

As per the hundreds of pounds worth of gifted fish, never seen or spoken of again.

Ungrateful wretch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
Up to something eh?

Crowdsourcing for a video editing software for dummies on twitter ☑
Taking overly facetuned selfies that make you look like a gurning plastic doll ☑
Making some undoubtedly disgusting concoction on camera ☑
Fishing for attention ☑

Finishing your book with 4 days til deadline? ❌

We can only hope these new cooking videos are as majestic as the cartoon marrow and tomatoes who wanted to live 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Froggies

Chatty Member
Wow those trainers 🤣
I cannot believe she has the audacity to point out her £3 chinos whilst wearing £180 trainers 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

MancBee

VIP Member

Much happier times for SB
From the article...

Jack I don’t exactly set a good example. I got over the whole British eating-with-hands phobia very quickly when I was working with Oxfam in Tanzania.

How long was she there to pick up the Tanzanian way of eating? She makes it sound like she was working out there working for months, not a few days on a white saviour photoshoot.

My nephew and wife, went out to Tanzania and Kenya volunteer working with children with HIV. They were there for almost 2 years. Guess what? When they got home they ate with cutlery, because even in African countries, western volunteers have knives and forks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Flash123

VIP Member
Spoiler: can’t believe she has posted this .... the viggles will go nuclear
00725F27-1A27-4788-B155-AB8795EEC9A3.jpeg
Eta: not sure my spoiler works so apologies but I have squiggled

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Oooooh another over 40k follower vegan account has weighed in on the sausage abomination on Linda McCartney insta, and even better, Jack follows the account 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I can't believe she's posted that kitten video again. I'll happily watch the most cringeworthy on-camera appearances she can muster but I draw a hard line at animal exploitation. Not sure how she thinks that's going to help her with the furious vegan horde either. The fact that Linda McCartney (the company, not the person, she's too dusty to reply) haven't responded or only offered stock vague replies is disappointing from such an established brand.

It also upsets me to think of the non-binary/trans community. She dips in and out of it at will and is inevitably going to drop it again when she invents her next hashtag and I find her reductive views and flip-flopping insulting and harmful. I think people ought to be allowed to define and present themselves however they feel most comfortable and it's perfectly fine to change your mind as you come to terms with and work out who you are but she's turned it into a revolving door of identities over the last few years. She just wants to insert herself into every minority so she can cry discrimination whenever she's criticised.

This post was too serious, I'm going to take a nice relaxing bath. I've had six packets of salted peanuts soaking in it since lunchtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Universal

Chatty Member
Genuinely love the next level sleuthing. The police should just hand over all of the UKs unsolved crimes to the Cabal and fuck off for a piss and a sandwich while you solve the lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72