Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy, busy day then. Jesus.
Suppose it must quite liberating, really - just living her life without giving one solitary tit, not a single ounce of guilt or shame, about constantly contradicting by her actions the bold claims she confidently makes on twitter on a never-ending loop. In this instance, claims of being completely inundated made not more than what, 6-7 hours ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't comment on people's appearances cos I hate how I look and you can't help it.

But.

I wouldn't send a pic of me pulling that face to my best friend, let alone 280k people or whatever she's on now. I tried to take one to show my friend how long my hair was getting a couple of days ago and had to have 3 goes just to look vaguely normal.

Again, not getting at what she looks like, rather the facial expression (which is like I make trying not to show my IBS pains while talking to trying to escape from my boss).

View attachment 403926
Adrian Mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow those trainers 🤣
I cannot believe she has the audacity to point out her £3 chinos whilst wearing £180 trainers 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I'm confused, is she implying that she is larger than usual because she's been recipe testing? After months and months of saying she's been really ill and thin? Who gains that amount of weight that quickly? I don't usually speculate on appearance but why is she saying these things? 🙄 Looks completely her 'normal' self to me. She's so damaging.
The comment about her 'strong thigh' is just fishing for comments about her appearance. She's so bleeping thirsty.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I hateeee shoes in the house. Take them off it's gross!
Today I am discovering a lot of hills to die on. I spent most of my childhood in East Asia, and shoes in the house upset me so much. Like, to me this is honestly more offensive than a company paying Jack bleeping Monroe to talk about gender in the workplace.

(Lots of "traaaaazers on a bird?" chat no doubt as she recalls the last time she had a workplace...2011)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Where did the rest of her (Mediterranean) arse disappear to?

1611680034360.png

Apart from the obvious Facetune/chin altering yet again, she missed out using Brylcreem to get a superman quiff going on.

And that's another new pair of glasses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If none of her jeans fit at the moment, then hanging them up as part of her OOTD the other day was a bit daft, no?

Screenshot_20210126-175624_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Today I am discovering a lot of hills to die on. I spent most of my childhood in East Asia, and shoes in the house upset me so much. Like, to me this is honestly more offensive than a company paying Jack bleeping Monroe to talk about gender in the workplace.

(Lots of "traaaaazers on a bird?" chat no doubt as she recalls the last time she had a workplace...2011)
Omg she definitely would have retold traaaaaazers as her only story about workplace inclusion (or lack thereof, thanks a lot MICHAEL CAINE)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't comment on people's appearances cos I hate how I look and you can't help it.

But.

I wouldn't send a pic of me pulling that face to my best friend, let alone 280k people or whatever she's on now. I tried to take one to show my friend how long my hair was getting a couple of days ago and had to have 3 goes just to look vaguely normal.

Again, not getting at what she looks like, rather the facial expression (which is like I make trying not to show my IBS pains while talking to trying to escape from my boss).

View attachment 403926
She’s pulling the same face as her ‘Rishi, what about us and I need a piss’ one , less angst needed for this photo op.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Erm... I don’t recall her talking about poverty except her story and a bit about fsm, slight dig about MR. ( watched it as part of my course I’m doing at the moment is about gender)
Ah but to Jack poverty = her own experience and that’s it.
What was her dig about MR??!

Reactions: 21
Her ED baiting is as gross as ever. The whole Regina George “sweatpants are all that fit me right now” while evidently a size 10-12, well, way to make any follower of yours larger than that feel like shite about themselves, Jack, and trigger anyone a similar size and in recovery. Cock.

I also think that, if she’s honest with herself, her preference for men’s clothes and chunky trainers is a ploy to make her look smaller. The whole obsession with this pouty little pre-pubescent face popping out of an unironed denim collar just screams pro-ana forum wet dream to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I think @Terrible has hit the nail on the head there. In this latest batch of receipts she’s just giving shade back to the squiggle who’s suggested she ‘adopted’ the persona for the gig, which IMO she has. All she’s done is dress up as Richard The Hamster Hammond from The Top Gearz for an hour. She’s just, as with everything, cosplaying it.

Like that article in The Lincolnshire paper where she’s sitting on the sink dressed up as Olive from On The Buses:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm confused, is she implying that she is larger than usual because she's been recipe testing? After months and months of saying she's been really ill and thin? Who gains that amount of weight that quickly? I don't usually speculate on appearance but why is she saying these things? 🙄 Looks completely her 'normal' self to me. She's so damaging.
Didn’t she say recently that she had to set an alarm to remind herself to eat, or some such similar bollocks?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.