Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Of course life is stressful when you’re 32 but choose to act like a sulky overgrown teenager.

SB sounds like a sweet boy who doesn’t cause her any grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

lilamay

VIP Member
Been here since the early threads but this is my first ever thread title! Thank you very Matt much! I would like to say a special thanks to fellow fraus @Sideboard Bob and the squiggle whose words inspired me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
AC345575-4933-4DA1-BF24-4AF41F981281.png

look what THAT MAN is up to. It’s like jollof rice all over again, getting up in her niche.... FOR FREE

• Haha
  • Heart
omg he is nearly 11! it really shouldn’t be that much of a challenge?! mine is a bit younger and my job is way less flexible but i’m just getting on with it like every one else in the UK, she’s acting like she’s the only one in this position 🤣 i mean yeah it’s not as easy as working when your child is at school but they’re old enough to be a bit more independent with playing and their school stuff and there’s only one of them.

oh and jack, i also co-parent so have a fab top tip for you (i know it’s a bit maverick though!) - use the time your son is at his dad’s to catch up on work to ensure that you’re on schedule for deadlines. groundbreaking stuff innit.

it’s infuriating but i do live for the constant ‘cat ate my homework’ vibes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Okay, a bit of a grunka from the last thread, but what’s the point of all these top tips? How are they useful to anyone actually struggling with poverty? Farting about with homemade bath salts and empty tin cans is Pinterest crafts not money saving tips. Maybe over the course of a year it might save a few quid, and reduce, reuse, recycle is never a bad message, but fuck me if I was on the bones of my arse they’re the last things I’d care about.

Real big money saving stuff is things like looking for the best deals on insurance and utilities supplies, getting a grant for home insulation and buying second hand. None of that is cute or quirky or makes good photos or fills the pages of books though I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

waffle maker

VIP Member
He doesn't have to do fronted adverbials, it's just what all the Facebook/ Twitter memes are about this week. Let's see how much she is on twitter during the 2 hour quality time.

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I do like how the vegans are not letting it lie over on Insta. The Linda McC people really should have responded properly, it’s not showing much respect for their supposedly valued customer base.
I saw their standard response on one of the earlier posts and it said something like “Jack is a meat reducer and well known for her budget meals”. It didn’t address the main specific concerns about Jack as a collaborator which are:
(1) She’s not a meat reducer, in fact she glories in the very cheapest, crappiest, lowest welfare meat. Her SM is an orgy of sausage and animal fat.
(2) Veganuary themselves dropped her as an ambassador due to her stance on meat. Not the fact that she eats meat, which they didn’t have an issue with in principle, but her particular stance on it. So for Linda McC to then use her to promote Veganuary is a colossal fuck-up.
(3) Jack also can’t be bothered even to give the appearance of going vegan for January, for the sake of the Linda McC collab. As evidenced by her own SM (and her glee at “sausage toffee” 🤢 was a particular low point). So the campaign is effectively saying: try going vegan for a month, here’s Jack to give you some recipes and tips, but she’s not doing it herself because she can’t be arsed.
(4) The recipes themselves are pretty unappealing for a collab of this type. Any number of the very many vegan or meat reducer bloggers out there could have done a much better job.

Anyway, I can’t believe she’s now done a video for them of that orzo and meatball thing. Part of her contract with them maybe? I hope the viggles persist, they are right to be pissed of.

TLDR: Don’t fuck with vegans.

• Heart
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
Hi Jack. 👋🏻 You didn't take a massive break from TV 📺 after DKL. In fact, you went straight onto your finest TV moment ever: lingreenie. 🤢

We all know that your definition of truth is as flexible as your definition of carbonara 🥒 or work, 😴 but please, PLEASE do not erase your masterpiece from the narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
@FunnyFuneral perhaps you will be interested in this poor bluebird I found deceased today. A particularly sad case as it migrated all the way across the Atlantic ocean only to end up lonely and forgotten by the side of the road :cry: Do Channel 4 still do Dispatches? We should get in contact with them, someone has to investigate this spate of bird deaths.

20210127_113414.jpg

@HotesTilaire the bot from Mel Donte he say 'hands off our sitrus, it's not for the richrus'.

• Haha
  • Sad

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I can not get over her inability to understand why she doesn't qualify for SEISS. It is to assist those that are unable to work due to the pandemic. It is not to compensate for lost work, if that work has been replaced with other work.

She says she has lost work at festivals, etc, so thinks she should be compensated for this loss. What she doesn't then factor in, is how much work she has gained that would never have come about if the pandemic never happened.

It boils down to one small fact, Jack is jealous. She is consumed by it. The way she talks about people on £80k salaries, the way she envies others that get government money, the way she thinks she is more in need than others, the way she talks about anyone with money, the way she speaks about people in positions of power. She sees herself as deserving of the same income and place in society. She had that lifestyle once, mixing with the rich and famous, eating at fancy restaurants (The Groucho, The Ivy, Harvester) and is now a nobody. She was lucky to find one well off girlfriend, never mind two, I doubt there will be a third. She spends her days tweeting away in her Southend rented shitty bungalow, alone and friendless.

I had to catch myself there, I almost, almost, felt sorry for her.
So in essence -

Jack - "I'm so busy, I have do much work to dooooo!"

Also Jack - "The government won't give me money for having no work to dooooo!"

Right-o... 🙄

• Haha

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Her ED baiting is as gross as ever. The whole Regina George “sweatpants are all that fit me right now” while evidently a size 10-12, well, way to make any follower of yours larger than that feel like shite about themselves, Jack, and trigger anyone a similar size and in recovery. Cock.

I also think that, if she’s honest with herself, her preference for men’s clothes and chunky trainers is a ploy to make her look smaller. The whole obsession with this pouty little pre-pubescent face popping out of an unironed denim collar just screams pro-ana forum wet dream to me.

• Sad
  • Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Making and testing flash cards from one language to another language (because I haven't heard of Google translate) research the family tree (because that's top of my 'pointless information' list) converting fractions to percentages (is done quicker than it took me to write the words 'fractions to percentages') and some stuff about the arctic (was number 1 on my list of 'useless shit to waste my time with) and half hour of PE (we don't call it this in the real world, we call it 'exercise' - and it's optional) eat some vegetables (as opposed to what?) and deliver a book in 6 days time (because I'm fucking useless and have left it to the last minute, again..) I'm lazy, honest..

Could go on but it's just so, so boring...

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Professor Slop

I feel really sorry for SB. Several things just recently off the top of my head:

If he's bored he gets the "chore bingo". Maybe he's bored because he has no interaction from her all day? Having something to do i.e. schoolwork is not the same as a meaningful interaction with your mum. Read a book, play a board game, build some lego, go for a walk, talk to him, play an xbox 2-player, let him help with dinner. Any number of things other than shove a chore at him.

That hideously dull conversation starting card thing they apparently do. Does she really have so little to chat with him about that that is seen as a fulfilling activity? The thought of doing that over dinner fills me with dread; as a 10 year old I'd be claiming not to be hungry and eating in my room later, especially at slop central.

The way she is going on over that disgusting reposted video. Apart from being absolutely repulsive in every single aspect, she's twatting on about how she's changed after and the "pure love" she felt. She has a son. I know first hand how it feels when your parent outwardly states they love something/someone more than you and it doesn't leave you. One day he'll find out about that and he'll be devastated.

He's got an interest in that keyboard. Get him some lessons! Something else to nuture him and allow him to explore a new hobby in this limited world would be fantastic, I bet there are loads of piano teachers offering lessons over zoom. Of course I can see her not doing this purely to prevent him progressing further than her (so showing any talent at all).

She's a proper twat.

ETA: I see a fair few people also picked up on the keyboard/music lessons thing. Here's hope she reads all those comments and actually acts on it!

• Heart
  • Sad

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
There were a lot of comments asking about booking her to speak yesterday. I fear that Non-Binary Spokesperson Jack may be sticking around for a while until she has squeezed every last drop of rice milk from this particular cash cow...
Frustrating isn't it? Only reason she's put her pronouns back into her bio again today, because she can see the opportunity for 💰. She really does just shapeshift into whatever image she thinks will appeal to the group she's currently targeting. Unfortunately most people won't recognise that's what she's doing. I don't think there's anything about her that is genuine and sincere, her whole persona is an absolute fraud.

• Heart
  • Angry

waffle maker

VIP Member
Top Tips Jack is bad. Tattle top tips are good. I bet she would publish anything she was sent at this stage.

🔺Here in the plague pits it is bonkers. I taught a lesson this morning with only one student left in school- the rest have covid/ are quarantined/ are being kept off. SO many teachers have the covid that there are all sorts of random people doing lessons, like the receptionist and HR lady. I think we are one step away from the bus drivers being roped in....

• Sad
  • Heart