Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
Semi-grunking but next thread title surely has to be #142 Honorary Unt.

It covers everything so nicely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Okay, a bit of a grunka from the last thread, but what’s the point of all these top tips? How are they useful to anyone actually struggling with poverty?
I was thinking about this last night, trying to work out the various reasons the whole thing makes me feel sick. I came to the conclusion that it's basically a hoarder's handbook and the reason nothing like it has been published before is that hoarding is an actual mental health condition so you'd imagine most publishers would steer clear of #toptips about how to use the dryer fluff / empty loo rolls / newspapers you can't bring yourself to throw out 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Surprised she didn't add "draw Mom's garden", "name search myself on twitter" , and "post a copy of Veganish to a random blue tick" to her to do list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

MancBee

VIP Member
I don't get what people think qualifies her to do these talks? I mean other than the fact that she say she identifies as non binary she has no other credentials to speak on the subject does she? I mean she's not even worked within a workplace for what 10 years? A lot has moved on since then, she's no qualifications, no experiences other than anecdotal.... How does she have the arrogance to do these and charge for them? And literally how dumb are people to pay her to do them?! She wouldn't last 5 minutes where I work 😂 People would sniff out her bullshit a mile off.
I have a nonbinary friend that has worked in a large multinational company as their diversity director for many years. They have recently started their own company that provides expert advice to other companies on diversity issues. They have worked with small to medium companies mainly, but the NHS is one of their main areas of work.

If Jack thinks she can muscle in on this very niche market, where there are a lot of very skilled and qualified people, she will realize how out if her depth she really is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Mokie

Chatty Member
It’s really clear now that she is a massive troll.... in my opinion, your honour...
(And that is me being kind)
This. She is the troll. Posting that video is a massive two fingers up to those who have commented on the LM insta post about her appalling treatment of the defenceless kitten.

• Angry

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Oooooh another over 40k follower vegan account has weighed in on the sausage abomination on Linda McCartney insta, and even better, Jack follows the account 😲
Quite shocking actually - I’ve just looked at her comments and she notes that she (a Black influencer) has been offered freebies in exchange for promoting Linda Mc products but never actual payment.

I wonder what Jack’s thoughts on this are given her monetised support for BLM (including the hoo-hah over them supposedly threatening to cancel her contract for said support through which we found out that she was paid over £10k 🙃) and her performative commentary on things that are “qwhite interesting” etc...?

I don’t expect people partaking in paid promotions to be 100% cognizant of ethical issues but it’s always fun how Jack likes to make a huge song and dance out of her commitment to social justice while she’s quite clearly elbowing people from minorities out of the way while hoovering up the fees that they don’t have the bargaining power to request (see Roadside Mum; Alexis the conspiracist; Black vegan blogger).

A nasty business.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

kachoochoo

VIP Member
reposting the kitten video is just a massive two fingers to the people on instagram who've mentioned it. she really doesn't care as long as she's getting twitter likes and, most importantly, paid. and literally no one cares if you bought a "cupboard", but when you have a massive house stuffed with luxury goods and continue to plead poverty, yeah, people are gonna question it.

argh, it's far too early for all this bullshit and i've forgotten to bring teabags to work so i'm grizzly!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Life so hard for her. SB is 10, isn’t he? Not a toddler.
She is infuriatingly ungrateful. I really hope she’s not using home-schooling as an excuse for her book being late...who am I kidding, she’ll say it is, delete a heap of tweets and get away with it again.

Insufferable, ungrateful Jack is definitely the worst for me.

• Sad
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
A maths problem for Homeschool Jack:

Suzy buys one loaf of soft soft softy soft white bread from the Asda Value range. It has 14 slices. During the week, Suzy makes 5 sandwiches for her son. On Monday, she eats a vegan egg sandwich. On Tuesday, Suzy dips 2 slices of bread into a pot of slop that is cooking on the stove. Every remaining day, she ravenously wolfs down 3 slices of bread with anchoïade.

How much bread does Suzy have left?

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Done her hair after the event for her photos!
Why has she done They/Them, when on everything else she writes She/her? I mean it’s fine, change it or do what you want, but this is Jack we’re talking about. It’s almost as if she does it differently depending on the audience and/or to try and trip people up?

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
Is she bollocks working 4am to 9am. And home schooling 9 til 3! Piss off, Jack! No doubt she'll be tweeting all day instead.

Utter, utter fanny. And she would have qualified for SEISS if she'd spent less time on twitter and more time managing her affairs, like her tax return.

She just expects everything to be handed to her on a plate with zero effort, then can't understand why it doesn't work out like she expected.

How can anyone have sympathy for this charlatan?

• Heart
  • Haha

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Can't believe that she's actually, fully pushing the 'brand beans over heinz beans' narrative as a reason for her life of luxury, it's so patronising to those who truly are on the breadline and it could so easily be spun against her - only if someone were to point out that, say, the reason she doesn't have a house is because she buys herself so much stuff she would of course spin it as such to make herself the victim of some outrageous class war... a truly dislikable character, without a hint of accountability.

• Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
So she's had months, and months and months to write a book that is now long overdue and that has had deadline extension after deadline extension and yet still, with another deadline fast approaching, she's unprofessional enough that she hasn't scrapped together anything like a full book so in her pathetic, childish mind she imagines that she can 'cram' a book together in the last few days by scouting for and stealing other peoples ideas and then as if magically, by waking up earlier than her normal midday (but still very much at a normal time) to apparently do some actual fucking work she'll piece together a masterful tome that her paymasters should be grateful for - but not before she logs onto twitter to play the sympathy card.

• Heart
  • Sad