Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I missed another bizarre outfit, despairing at the replies, imagine writing this as an adult in 2021 😷

657435C9-57A5-46B4-8762-7B3F38A7BA90.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I just had an advert for Ooni pizza ovens come up on my Instagram and briefly couldn’t recall which influencer made me mentally blacklist them, then I remembered the time that they gifted Jack a £500 pizza oven in return for one measly post (which appears to have been deleted) and she couldn’t even be arsed to add a pizza dough recipe or any ideas for toppings to her biog.

As per the hundreds of pounds worth of gifted fish, never seen or spoken of again.

Ungrateful wretch.
I'm still upset about the ooni, I worked bloody hard to buy mine and they gave her one that she used once.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Ah. Back in makeup, no glasses and no er, masculine leaning jumper today to sell whatever latest shite she's peddling to the masses. I'm sick looking at her bake tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Up to something? You got another webisode Jack? Well done!

I can't wait to not see you on TV again.

Let's be honest, the only time you actually make it on TV is when you position yourself as the face of an issue you know nothing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s been called cute but was going for ‘fearsome and mighty’. She also got cross with someone who was sad she was limiting replies and spoke about all the ‘grinding, cruel, relentless abuse’ she gets. The person ended up profusely apologising.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.