Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another viggle says it as it is.

View attachment 404646
That Squiggle is her GP. I'd put money on it.

Good, the longer it's drawn out the more threads we'll have 😅
I was musing the other day while walking the dogs how these threads would have been on fire during the Cameron disgrace and during the Hopkins v Monroe debacle.
[/QUOTE]
I think if these threads had been on the go the Cameron thing would have finished her once the press started harvesting our receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't know much about marketing, granted, but do brands generally announce a brand partnership and then do literally nothing (cough undeclared express advertorial cough) for seven long weeks?

Two squiggles on the Del Monte insta asking when the recipes are starting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I'm guessing we will get the blame for the relentless, dehumanising, vile and deranged bullying she is suffering on the LMc page and for losing her actual paid work and plunging her back into poverty?

It will be the cabals fault won't it? She can't get her head around the fact we are not the only people that see through her.

Reactions: 53
Anyone else feel really inspired to thoroughly springclean their home every time they see one of Jack's photos?
Yes. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I live with my mother, who has Jack's hoarding tendencies. Losing battle in my case, which is why I think Jack's posts make me twitch so much - I know what it's like to live amongst all that (not high end in our case) *stuff* It's genuinely stressful, and can't help her already batshit head one bit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Spoiler: can’t believe she has posted this .... the viggles will go nuclear
00725F27-1A27-4788-B155-AB8795EEC9A3.jpeg
Eta: not sure my spoiler works so apologies but I have squiggled

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Go to bed Jack. You had a successful lunchtime event. Well done. You don't need to spoil your day now by melting down on twitter.

(But I am so here for it if you do :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s really clear now that she is a massive troll.... in my opinion, your honour...
(And that is me being kind)
This. She is the troll. Posting that video is a massive two fingers up to those who have commented on the LM insta post about her appalling treatment of the defenceless kitten.

• Angry
Reactions: 69
So is Jack telling me the reason I don't have art prints adorning the walls of my house is down to me eating Heinz beans?
Could also be that you're using a debit card for adults. Stop that now and you'll be knee-deep in sideboards by Easter. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh and what's this under the horrible exploitative video she's decided to torment us all with again.

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 00.26.03.png

So naturally what replies there are come from thicko squiggles telling her how wonderful she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
So she's had months, and months and months to write a book that is now long overdue and that has had deadline extension after deadline extension and yet still, with another deadline fast approaching, she's unprofessional enough that she hasn't scrapped together anything like a full book so in her pathetic, childish mind she imagines that she can 'cram' a book together in the last few days by scouting for and stealing other peoples ideas and then as if magically, by waking up earlier than her normal midday (but still very much at a normal time) to apparently do some actual bleeping work she'll piece together a masterful tome that her paymasters should be grateful for - but not before she logs onto twitter to play the sympathy card.
Yes.
She's only mentioning the Home Schooling now because it is the first time she's had to do it. He's been with the Dad most of the time and now he's back with her. Her nasty pass ag tweet about 'it has been decided he spends weekends at his father's' made it clear this was not her decision.
She's furious fewmin that he's with her and, shock horror, she has to spend time with the poor kid.
If his Dad is a keyworker, why isn’t he in school?

Reactions: 14
FYI for anyone who (understandably) doesn't want to look: the video she posted has comments restricted to people she follows, and it is the horrible one where she is making weird sex noises while playing with her severely disabled kitten.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.